De Bruyne?

What seems strange here, and probably indicative of how revered Bayern are in German football, is that Wolfsburg, the side that finished 2nd last year, are considering selling their best player to Munich for what will be, even at it's best, a deal which is pretty much identical to the one already on the table from City. Can you imagine the same scenario in England? Arsenal have a deal to sell Sanchez to PSG for £50m, but are waiting to see if United will offer £40m + Ashley Young?! Do German sides not give a shit about directly strengthening their rivals?

The ITK's can't know what's going on in De Bruyne's head, and won't really know what Bayern are willing to offer.
I. It was in het Laatste nieuws (paper of journalist Kristof Terreur) 50mil. Euro's + one player + de Bruyne still one year on loan at wolfsburg. Offer Bayer on Table since friday. Don't know what to think of it

We both have huge games this weekend and all the focus, quite rightly is in them from both clubs. Stop flapping and trust in the club to get this done in our own time.

Right, you are completely wrong on this. It was a Champions League place Jovetic lost, because we had a place less due to sanctions, not a job, he was still available for the Premier League.

If Zuculini was still at the club & we signed DeBruyne, Zuculini would be effctively a prisoner at City, unable to play professional football, at the age of 22.

There is not a single chance in Hell, that City would allow that to happen. It would be morally wrong & legally wrong.

I think City have been talking to clubs about Zuculini, & are now willing to release him, because they think DeBruyne is coming.

i may be wrong, they may have released Zuculini anyway, but I'm not wrong about the fact that a player has to leave in order for DeBruyne to come in. That is a fact.

He would have bee free to play in League Cup/FA Cup games (and reserves) so prisoner is pushing it a bit

The ITK's can't know what's going on in De Bruyne's head, and won't really know what Bayern are willing to offer.
Haven't they already said that De Bruyne prefers City. Also a few weeks ago De Bruyne stated that England is better for his family. If Wolfsburg do accept Bayern's offer, which seems stupid because no way they would help strengthen their biggest title rival, it would then be De Bruyne who has to decide where he wants to play. Going by the word that he has agreed personal terms with us, I would think it is down to a fee being agreed between the clubs.

The only way Bayern gets de bruyne is if he pushes for it. Just like Petr Cech did with chelsea to join Arsenal, even though mourinho didn't like the fact that it would strengthen their title rival.

im sure bayern are interested to the extent of they retain an interest whenever a big name player comes up for sale especially on there home patch, but tbh i think its much the same as us whenever a big name player comes up for sale we will always be quoted as having an interest because as a big club the press obviously think that you have to hold an interest. tbh i think bayern are a declining giant in the respect of they will walk their league every year same as celti

We don't brief the press. We would probably hear from the De Bruyne's official twitter account about his decision.

We briefed the press that the pogba deal was too expensive, no way will city be made to look mugs if we feel the deal is going away from us we will brief we are out of there.

What seems strange here, and probably indicative of how revered Bayern are in German football, is that Wolfsburg, the side that finished 2nd last year, are considering selling their best player to Munich for what will be, even at it's best, a deal which is pretty much identical to the one already on the table from City. Can you imagine the same scenario in England? Arsenal have a deal to sell Sanchez to PSG for £50m, but are waiting to see if United will offer £40m + Ashley Young?! Do German sides not give a shit about directly strengthening their rivals?

This.

Bayern are the big bad wolf in German football. It's not a friendship or good communication between the clubs, it's fear.

If I was a player, I wouldn't want to be involved in that. It's certainly not a challenge. England has far more to offer.

Let's hope Kevin looks at it in the same way.

No they don't care. Wolfsburg have quite a good relationship with bayern (have practically same board-) and they know they are going to lose de Bruyne anyway So no problem if they can have him one year on loan. It's de bruyne's call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.