De Bruyne?

I really hope you're right that kdb is caring about the wages. He owes Wolfsburg and wolfsburg for sure don't care about the offer, if they can have de Bruyne one year on loan. But i still hope he respects city because they really wanted him and think city is a better team for him
Ric ,
In Belgian newspaper Laatste Nieuws is mentioned today that Bayern put an offer in for de Bruyne on friday night of 50 million euro's + one player (Dante or Rode) furthermore they would agree for a one year loan of de Bruyne in wolfsburg! I guess that would solve the problem of Wolfsburg...and they don't Need the money. I really hope de Bruyne has Chosen city already..
What's worrying me is that It is in no english newspaper. Can you check this Ric? Thanks!

All the ITK's are positive(extremely), almost every media outlet is reporting it in our favor. I don't see any reason to doubt it won't happen.

i think it is high time that De bruyne makes his stand clear on whom he wants to join now that Bayern has also made an offer close to that of City's. I don't care as of now whether KDB joins us ( Courtesy to this on off on off thing, frustrated the hell out of me) or not as long as Pogba doesn't end up at Chelsea.

Just be calm in the knowledge if Bayern are to hijack the deal city will brief the press on us cooling the deal we haven't done this yet so stay positive!

No doubting he'd improve the right side in terms of more choice, but Navas is playing well, far better than he's credited with and put in a good shift last year whilst the rest went through the motions. He's the new Paul Power in terms of fan appreciation but a lot of the criticism isn't analytical in terms of what he does. KDB will be so great signing, no doubt about it, but not getting him doesn't weaken us or leave us exposed. Treating this as an added bonus now.
Fully agree about Navas, gives a great outlet in terms of pace, puts in a great shift every time he plays, and now defences have to worry about Sterlings pace as well then he will offer even more threat

No doubting he'd improve the right side in terms of more choice, but Navas is playing well, far better than he's credited with and put in a good shift last year whilst the rest went through the motions. He's the new Paul Power in terms of fan appreciation but a lot of the criticism isn't analytical in terms of what he does.
Good analogy, GM.

Just be calm in the knowledge if Bayern are to hijack the deal city will brief the press on us cooling the deal we haven't done this yet so stay positive!

We don't brief the press. We would probably hear from the De Bruyne's official twitter account about his decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.