De Bruyne?

Would we agree to let him play this last game, after having bid accepted?
I think the Times are hedging their bets and covering their arses in one move. If a deal is close but not yet agreed and he plays but goes on to sign they're right, if he plays and doesn't go on to sign, it was because of last minute complications. Either way they've gained a few clicks and covered themselves for any eventuality.

The difference in quoted offers is something along the lines of Krautrags (50m Euro or 36.28 GBP) and City at 50+ million GBP.

Bayern would supposedly give them 31 year-old Dante, who may be better than one of Wolfsburg's existing centre backs and whom they would have to pay the not inconsiderable wages of. And then De Bruyne for a year on loan.

De Bruyne would have to prefer this (and whatever Bayern could pay him) to whatever it is we have apparently agreed terms upon with De Bruyne and his camp.

FFS, why the flapping? Other than by "join date August 2015" types.

He is much better than Navas. Navas never scores a goal, need better than that at the highest level.
Hungarian Blue has a point though. I expect De Bryune to be average this season and better in the 2nd. He has to get used to the possession based squad. Sterling is having to go thru that a bit too. But DeBryune is a talent though and should eventually make a top talent.

whoa people here are suggesting that we should brief the press that we have cooled interest in KDB because bayern are sniffing around FFS. thankfully i hope our directors dont think the same. as long as KDB is open to a move to us i suggest we go to any lengths necessary to bring him here. we should never miss the opportunity to get one over Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and put him in place for deriding us at every given opportunity.

whoa people here are suggesting that we should brief the press that we have cooled interest in KDB because bayern are sniffing around FFS. thankfully i hope our directors dont think the same. as long as KDB is open to a move to us i suggest we go to any lengths necessary to bring him here. we should never miss the opportunity to get one over Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and put him in place for deriding us at every given opportunity.

I said if city know the deal is going tits up ie he's not coming city would then brief the press not because they're interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.