De Bruyne?

It's no secret the club want to sign him; to Wolfsburg, to their fans, to us. So what does it matter at this stage if he or his agent come out and say "I want to leave"?

There's a week to go, it's dragged on all summer and has gone beyond niceties.

Does anyone else think they have no intention of selling Kev and they are just stringing us along in a nice little Wolsburg publicity stunt?

They can then claim the moral high ground when they rebuke us at the end of the window?

I'd agree except for their reaction when KDB was tricked into saying he was staying. They were pretty much the first to come straight out and tell anyone who would listen that he will probably leave for the right price.

The KDB agent in Manc thing is still buzzing on twitter...

It's been pretty clear throughout that the only people that know ANYTHING about what is going on in this whole saga are Txiki/Soriano and the owners plus KDB's agent, KDB himself and Wolfsburg.

I hope we fuck this deal off now. Wolfsburg have pissed us about for far too long now and we are starting to look like mugs.

KDB has had ONE good season and prior to that flopped at CFC, anything near 50 m for him is a joke. We don't need him and he isn't doing enough to force the move so let him rot at a shit, average club and miss out
On the pay day of a lifetime.

Tell Wolfsburg to stick this up there arse and save our dosh.
I'm glad your not negotiating for us.

If De Bruyne isn't arsed/wants to stay at WOB, like some say, why has he turned down two contract offers? His only fault here is being too nice and not confrontational enough to make this hostile. He has told them privately and politely he would like to move, but it hasn't really sped it up. Perhaps he will become more aggressive in the last 7 days.

Also, it's OK to name players like Griezmann and Bale and how much they might cost, but a player could have a 20p release clause and it means nothing if they don't want to move. Chelsea already tried for Griezmann and United seem to have harassed Madrid constantly for Bale. Same applies for Isco.

Good points LoveCity...the only thing I will say is that....this is a business, people dont get anywhere by playing nice...As you have rightly said...maybe De bruyne/his agent will take more aggressive roles in negotiations over the last 7 days of the window....I think they need to as Wolfsburg are just playing us at the moment....in my opinion, this doesnt get done unless they get more "aggressive" (or passionate) about wanting to come here.....

I'd agree except for their reaction when KDB was tricked into saying he was staying. They were pretty much the first to come straight out and tell anyone who would listen that he will probably leave for the right price.

Don't think anyone would take him seriously, this is the same guy who said yesterday that KDB will fly to Manchester tomorrow.

What's the point in that though?

We've supposedly already agreed terms with KDB its Wolfsburg which is the problem

The amount of dumb people in this thread staggers me.

Chill your tits ffs, it will be done when it's done. If it doesn't happen, we move on. We're still in a fantastic place as a club.

Thank fuck some of you lot aren't in charge of decision making at City. The minute you don't get what you want, in the timeline that you want, you stress like fuck. Get a grip for the love of god.

I'm thinking City may well give WOB an ultimatum here. Not an Anonymous acolyte, but mentioning a Bale bid would certainly up the ante re Allofs and co...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.