De Bruyne?

[ QUOTE="oakiecokie, post: 8825370, member: 28278"][/QUOTE]
I think everyone,myself included to some extent,had hoped this would have been concluded day ago.I just get the feeling that no news is good news and for whatever reason there appears to be very little coming out of that Sporting Directors gob-shit of a mouth over the past few days.
Either he`s getting sick of it or somethings afoot.Less than a week to go now.[/QUOTE]

I still hope it happens and i hope he proves himself worthy of all the shit we've gone through not to mention all the dosh we've spent to get him.

There's only one issue and that is how much they can wring out of us and as far as I can see K'DBS agent is hand in glove with Wolfsburg.
Its the bigger statement to the rest of Europe that I would love to to shut the fuck up,especially the other German twats from Munich.Fuck me I was never a lover of `em,but I hate the twats with a vengeance over their so called posturing and wave making of late.Bastards the lot of `em.

Its the bigger statement to the rest of Europe that I would love to to shut the fuck up,especially the other German twats from Munich.Fuck me I was never a lover of `em,but I hate the twats with a vengeance over their so called posturing and wave making of late.Bastards the lot of `em.
German Nationalism rises again - look what it got us last time!
Today its KDB ... but tomorrow its Nazi's.

I win Godwin's Law...I'll show myself out.

We should just tell Wolfsburg to fuck off. Force their or de bruynes hand. Doesn't sound like he's too bothered on which case see you later. He's ginger anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.