De Bruyne?

8znyp5.jpg

An opposition CB trying to sleep the night before facing these guys^^^^^

getting-easily-startled-after-watching-a-horror-movie-alone_1385.gif

I completely agree with this assessment. They would be frightning. Now, i'm only playing devils advocate here, so don't shoot me for asking the question

What if it does't work against Norwich who are playing a 10-0-0 formation? Who comes in and what do we do?

Do we need to be more direct? A tactic MP doesn't encourage.

Would it be a Navas and Bony show? get some width and crosses into the big man? Get a bit more aerial in the final 3rd. ( I dont mean one two between Hart and Bony here btw)

I feel MP needs to mix it up a bit now. People sussed us out last season in that we were very one dimensional. Had very few Plan B's. Maybe he thought he didn't have the personnel to play his plan b (ie Dzeko/Jovetic)
In that case I think it's about passing the ball quickly and moving around the full width and depth of the pitch. Draw them out, move them around and spread them wide but at an uncomfortable pace. Last season we passed the ball painfully slowly too often and defences were just happy to sit in and let us do it.

And it's also about quality delivery. de Bruyne has that! We might only get three chances where Kun or Bony are free in the box in a game like that, and when Navas is hitting defenders shins on each opportunity to cross it's not good enough. But if we can find a whipped ball to Kun's feet or Bony's chest from de Bruyne's quality crossing then the quality of finishing from the two lads we have upnfront will take care of itself.

Kristof Terreur‏@HLNinEngeland16m16 minutes ago
No updates on Kevin De Bruyne. Man City & PSG are still keen on him, Wolfsburg still recluctant to sell him, but no formal offer made. #mcfc

I can`t understand this. Lets just say we really have to sell first, ok then. But: As if our first offer would match Wolfsburg demands. We could at least throw in a first offer to check how far we off the target.

At the same time, I don´t know why PSG have made no formal offer. Do they have to offload first, too? Are they not at all interested in Kevin, or did he already call them off?

I can`t understand this. Lets just say we really have to sell first, ok then. But: As if our first offer would match Wolfsburg demands. We could at least throw in a first offer to check how far we off the target.

At the same time, I don´t know why PSG have made no formal offer. Do they have to offload first, too? Are they not at all interested in Kevin, or did he already call them off?
You make sure everything is in place, then you show your hand

People may think that anonymous character is a wum but they wrote

Before the comments were posted anywhere. And has now said that Dzeko has gotten the move and KDB will come in.

If you look around social media people have been giving Dzeko stick since the comments.

Look at the time and date . It was posted on this thread at9.59 the same day, 1 hour 30mins earlier.

Good post, I don't get the "x is interested in y player" tbh with regards to the media, yet no bid launched? I think teams/agents throw out these rumours in the hope that it sparks a bidding war rather than there actually being one already.
If City are interest then it's not in their interest to set the first bid, if another clubs involved, let them start the auction & set the price. I also think City use this as a tool too though, "ok well if PSG are interested we'll just sit back for now & see how it plays out" will be the official response to Wolfsburg.
A few weeks later, "so how did it go with PSG? Oh right so no offer? You wanted €50m yeh? Well our offer is €30m & we'll leave it on the table for you".
Wolfsburg will already know if De Bruynes intention is to stay or go & if it's to go then they also know in all likelihood he will! They'll also know our stance, official bid or not, so the balls surely in their court here.

I completely agree with this assessment. They would be frightning. Now, i'm only playing devils advocate here, so don't shoot me for asking the question

What if it does't work against Norwich who are playing a 10-0-0 formation? Who comes in and what do we do?

Do we need to be more direct? A tactic MP doesn't encourage.

Would it be a Navas and Bony show? get some width and crosses into the big man? Get a bit more aerial in the final 3rd. ( I dont mean one two between Hart and Bony here btw)

I feel MP needs to mix it up a bit now. People sussed us out last season in that we were very one dimensional. Had very few Plan B's. Maybe he thought he didn't have the personnel to play his plan b (ie Dzeko/Jovetic)
If we land our tafrgets, he will have the tools to mix it up, and I'm sure he is competent enough to use them, so not overly worried with us facing a 10-0-0 formation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.