De Bruyne?

Just think of Pogba and this fella as the last hotdog in the tin. The first one is the sausage itself, the second one is just de Bruyne.

Coat please.

drum1.gif

FUCK ISCO!!!

We're on the verge of signing De Bruyne and people are still fucking whinging. This fella will make Mourinho burn with regret.

Not at all. The way I see it, there will be 5 mids behind on striker. With Yaya Silva and Sterling set as 3, you can add Pogba and Debruyne as the other 2, and that's great.But then You'd have no natural fighting mid in Delph or Dihno.

I really believe that is how we'll probably line up if we get both. Pogba will have to up his effort defensively as there will be no Marchisio or Vidal to cover his soft play. His got Yaya instead. And frankly that's like having Pirlo.

Yea, can't see that happening if I'm honest are issues last year were based around a lack of steel in midfield, Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling don't provide much defensively and Yaya is becoming slightly unreliable in that sense, if we were to get Pogba that would begin to solve the issue but he can't do it all!

Isco is Silva II , so think he will be just fine in the prem:) Isco over KDB all day but as lots of people have said, Isco isnt available so KDB will do just fine!

Seen plenty of Isco to know hi style. I just prefer KDB has more power and strength....ando NOBODY apart from Garcia is Silva mark 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.