De Bruyne?

The Mirror article says that our opening offer will be £40m, but that we're prepared to pay up to £60m should it be necessary. It's just poor reporting.
Their opening offer is expected to be around £40million, but it is understood they are willing to go as high as £60million to land the former Chelsea midfielder.

As long as we play our cards well we shouldn't need to pay £60m. This is where Txiki needs to shine.

You lied to me Bluemoon. Never watch Bundesliga and asked @LoveCity to recommend a decent video or too which led to those "every touch" vids.

He is absolutely nowhere near a player coming in as an attacking mid for us like a Silva or a Nasri. He's a winger, a Navas replacement

I
Don't post often but really looking forward to seeing KDB in sky blue, hopefully pogba to follow.

I know Pellegrini has been stubborn in the past and refuses to change his tactics to suit different opposition, but maybe that's what he's got up his sleeve. At home against the 'lower' teams, go with a midfield 2 of Pogba and Yaya with a trio of KDB, Sterling and Dave behind aguero. We'll be doing all the pressing and attacking.

However, in the bigger games and we can sacrifice KDB/Sterling for Fernando/Fernandinho/Delph.

It's a good problem for Manuel to have anyway, and I'm sure he's got a plan for KDB. He's a superstar in the making.
I know you were being general, but we should never sacrifice anyone for Nando. He will simply have no role if both players come. Sorry to say, but none. Dihno and Delph all day when defensive steel is required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.