De Bruyne?

Can't see him behind the striker mate. Doesn't have the ball retention of Silva and his left foot is something that he actively tries to avoid. If we're playing with a man behind the striker and then two lads cutting in then obviously it is extremely beneficial to be comfortable with both feet.

He doesn't run into blind alleys like Navas and sees the game better than him (and just to be clear, this is literally from watching some of those "every touch" videos on YT so others will know better), but he needs a bit of work. Quite a few times I was surprised by his first touch aswell, not so much from normal play but when controlling high balls coming into him.

He looks a very good counter attacking style winger who could probably decimate full backs every now and again but he's not a behind the striker type for me

Wide left for me, cutting inside as part of a trident behind Aguero.

Sterling played his best football for Liverpool centrally behind a striker. David can play on either flank or behind a striker.

I think they'd interchange quite seemlessly as they saw fit, would be fascinating to watch.

It's a pick em really. Be interesting to see how they'd all line up together.

Tbf, Nasri is asking for more Signings & welcoming the competition.
Nasri isn't going anywhere for sure. Really Fernando is the odd man out in my mind.

If you take our team at the start of last season and add and subtract:
Sterling replaces Milner
Debruyne replaces Jovetic
Bony (mid season purchase) Replaces Dzeko
Pogba replaces Lampard
Delph replaces ?

I think Fernando is the answ

Nasri isn't going anywhere for sure. Really Fernando is the odd man out in my mind.

If you take our team at the start of last season and add and subtract:
Sterling replaces Milner
Debruyne replaces Jovetic
Bony (mid season purchase) Replaces Dzeko
Pogba replaces Lampard
Delph replaces ?

I think Fernando is the answ
disagree. This year pellers is clearly planning on playing 3 in the middle rather than the doomed 4-4-2. If anything we are 1 man short. Fernando will have a part to play and I think he will do just fine.

disagree. This year pellers is clearly planning on playing 3 in the middle rather than the doomed 4-4-2. If anything we are 1 man short. Fernando will have a part to play and I think he will do just fine.

Fernando is gash. Should be aiming to reduce his playing time as much as possible if our target is progression as a side.

Fernando aint going anywhere. With a 4-3-3 we are going to need at least 2 holding in midfield. So thats at the moment 2 from Fernando , Delph , Fernadinho and Yaya but Yaya could always play more advanced in the 3 ahead of Silva in that role when needed.

Fernando aint going anywhere. With a 4-3-3 we are going to need at least 2 holding in midfield. So thats at the moment 2 from Fernando , Delph , Fernadinho and Yaya but Yaya could always play more advanced in the 3 ahead of Silva in that role when needed.

Do you think we need 1 more mate?

And there are people who want to compare

NaENIsP.png

so once we hear how much he's going to cost everyone jumps off the bandwagon. Let's drop our interest in the Bundesliga POTY and make an unrealistic approach for Isco instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.