De Bruyne?

According to a couple of people at work he's been piss poor pre-season. No pace, no defending, nothing to indicate he's a big improvement. This has come from from Blues and rags.
So is it just the usual looking rusty after the summer or do we seem to be looking at a player that won't cope with the higher pace and physical demands of the Prem.
Genuine question; I don't watch much foreign football and haven't seen the friendlies where he's alleged to have been so poor.
I saw him play against Villareal and Arsenal over the weekend and he was class. Excellent vision, excellent passing, excellent work rate. What were people expecting to see?

He didn't have a huge goal threat. Skyed a few shots and missed a header. But he was playing a deeper role.

It was enough to convince me that he is going to be brilliant. Think he could turn out to be the signing of he season - even at a monstrous fee.

I saw him play against Villareal and Arsenal over the weekend and he was class. Excellent vision, excellent passing, excellent work rate. What were people expecting to see?

He didn't have a huge goal threat. Skyed a few shots and missed a header. But he was playing a deeper role.

It was enough to convince me that he is going to be brilliant. Think he could turn out to be the signing of he season - even at a monstrous fee.
Judging by the corners alone, worth every penny! But seriously, looks an upgrade on Milner, and his deliveries will be worth it when he's dropping it on Bony's head and on the toe of Aguero every game.

De Bruyne Bundesliga player of the year.

Nothing more to say really.

Improvement you better believe it.

That's good, have you been made aware Ric if this will be our last signing? That was something Martin Blackburn alluded to me on Twitter.

Unless we somehow manage to conclude a deal for Pogba, which isn't looking likely, then I think De Bruyne will be our last signing of the window.

Unless we somehow manage to conclude a deal for Pogba, which isn't looking likely, then I think De Bruyne will be our last signing of the window.
Didn't you say that a full back was being pursued too Ric (Oh Knowing One - ITK BE Praised)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.