De Bruyne?

Unless we somehow manage to conclude a deal for Pogba, which isn't looking likely, then I think De Bruyne will be our last signing of the window.
So disappointing if true. Said my piece on here enough, and not going to say it again, but I can't believe we aren't in for a CM if pogba doesn't happen.

Clearly de Bruyne is going to play in a midfield 3 - let's see how it pans out then.

Yep, but as I said it was reliant on Kolarov leaving and that's not happening.
Aaaargh Kolorov is crap.

I wouldn't want him to hear me say that 'cos I know he's a softy and might shed a tear but truth's cruel sometimes. (Not because he scares me)

Yep, but as I said it was reliant on Kolarov leaving and that's not happening.
Boo_This_Man.gif

So disappointing if true. Said my piece on here enough, and not going to say it again, but I can't believe we aren't in for a CM if pogba doesn't happen.

Clearly de Bruyne is going to play in a midfield 3 - let's see how it pans out then.

If both Edin and Stevan leave we will have two foreign places up for grabs with De Bruyne looking a possibility for one.

I can't see us not filling that other foreign spot with a top class central midfielder.

I will be annoyed if we fill it with a striker because it will mean 4-4-2 and Iheanacho playing more EDS games than senior games.

If both Edin and Stevan leave we will have two foreign places up for grabs with De Bruyne looking a possibility for one.

I can't see us not filling that other foreign spot with a top class central midfielder.

I will be annoyed if we fill it with a striker because it will mean 4-4-2 and Iheanacho playing more EDS games than senior games.
Agreed- but Ric's info has been pretty on the money so far!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.