De Bruyne?

g180aj said:
ninjamonkey said:
Good player, would be a useful addition to our squad, but for the last few years we've almost exclusively signed squad players. We need to be signing key players right now especially given we have a limited budget.
You don't buy key players in January.

More often than not. There are exceptions. Dzeko. Matic. Mata.

This kid isn't getting the respect he is due. He has been one of the best players in the Bundesliga this season. Yep better than Reus, the flavor of the month here. Perhaps Reus is in fact a better player, but nothing about this kid is average. Just because Chels a tot he wasn't good enough is not proof he isn't. For fuck sake, Chelsea tot Matic was not good enough, punned him off, only to go pays more to get him back. We already can see they wer also wrong about what Super Frank had left. Not to mention Mata. Big teams dump fantastic players all the time, this isn't proof the player isn't good enough, just that the team who gave up on him wanted to go a different route.

P.s: this kid outplayed Hazard at the Worldcup. Yep that Hazard, you know, the one that constantly flirts with the Prems best player award. This kid can be World class. He is pretty close and it looks like he is surely on the way. I'd jump at him if he became available. The notion that he is some journey man type is ridiculous. You don't put up the numbers he is putting up if you are some chump. He is very good, and we'd have done well if we got him

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.com/story/2211365/kevin-de-bruyne-wolfsburg-no-manchester-city-move-agent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.com/story/2211365/kev ... move-agent</a>

Not in January but as summer target this could be a realistic option imho.

Davs 19 said:
ell said:
Remember when Yaya Toure wasnt good enough for Barcelona? Why would he be good enough for us? etc

Bit of a difference between that Barca side and Wolfsberg.

Remember when Scott Sinclair wasn't good enough for Swansea ? ;)

Haha I get what you mean mate but Swansea/Wolfsburg didnt/dont want to sell, I was refering to him not being good enough for Chelsea.

Dax777 said:
This kid isn't getting the respect he is due. He has been one of the best players in the Bundesliga this season. Yep better than Reus, the flavor of the month here. Perhaps Reus is in fact a better player, but nothing about this kid is average. Just because Chels a tot he wasn't good enough is not proof he isn't. For fuck sake, Chelsea tot Matic was not good enough, punned him off, only to go pays more to get him back. We already can see they wer also wrong about what Super Frank had left. Not to mention Mata. Big teams dump fantastic players all the time, this isn't proof the player isn't good enough, just that the team who gave up on him wanted to go a different route.

P.s: this kid outplayed Hazard at the Worldcup. Yep that Hazard, you know, the one that constantly flirts with the Prems best player award. This kid can be World class. He is pretty close and it looks like he is surely on the way. I'd jump at him if he became available. The notion that he is some journey man type is ridiculous. You don't put up the numbers he is putting up if you are some chump. He is very good, and we'd have done well if we got him

I don't know a whole lot about him, but I always look out for your player evaluations Dax. If you and Vinny have signed it off, that's good enough for me!

This is exactly the kind of signing I look forward to the most. Young, gifted players who quite possibly could turn into world class members of our squad for many many years.
Every time i have seen De Bruyne he certainly impressed me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.