De Bruyne?

I think people are listening to much to every bit of gossip out there! As far as I am concerned we are still in pole position to land kbd, pogba, and sterling! I think kdb will be the first to land and I expect 1 or both ov sterling and pogba to arrive too! Don't worry about other teams rivalling us for there signature as harry redknapp once said we were blew out of the water!

I think people are listening to much to every bit of gossip out there! As far as I am concerned we are still in pole position to land kbd, pogba, and sterling! I think kdb will be the first to land and I expect 1 or both ov sterling and pogba to arrive too! Don't worry about other teams rivalling us for there signature as harry redknapp once said we were blew out of the water!

You heard something mate or just speculating?

You hear something mate or just speculating?
Only heard really what tolmie has already said we have no restrictions on us now and won't have in the future! Our owners no the squad needs refreshing and they can do it while sticking 2 fingers up to uefa at the same time! I really expect us to flash the cash this summer and make a real statement!

Only heard really what tolmie has already said we have no restrictions on us now and won't have in the future! Our owners no the squad needs refreshing and they can do it while sticking 2 fingers up to uefa at the same time! I really expect us to flash the cash this summer and make a real statement!

I hope your right mate.....would expect to hear something soon, if we're all in for some of these players....should be an interesting few weeks....

Whilst there is no doubt that De Bruyne is a top player, his value is at a peak now because of the season he has just had. If Wolfsburg try and hold out another season then his value could dramatically drop. How will they cope with the added pressure of the CL? and will De Bruyne be able to replicate this seasons form when the opposition will target him?

Also, whilst there does seem to be some crazy fees banded about in recent times, the truly astronomical fees only seem to be applied to the true world class players/ marketable players. Is De Bruyne on the level of say Suarez, Bale, Pogba or Neymar? the answer is no. You look at the rumoured fee for Aguero and again it is highly unlikely/ almost impossible that Wolfsburg will get anywhere near 70 million euros for him. His marketability is also hindered by the fact that Belgium have a better player at a similar age and position in Hazard.

Chances are that players of his ilk have a ceiling of around 40 - 50 million euros in which a team would pay. The most likely scenario is either they accept a bid of around that amount or Bayern get him in a cut price deal due to his contract being nearly expired or having a clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.