De Bruyne?

People may think that anonymous character is a wum but they wrote

Before the comments were posted anywhere. And has now said that Dzeko has gotten the move and KDB will come in.

And to be fair he called the date on sterling to dnt he
Hey I reckon his words as good as any on here
It would be piss funny if it actually was khaldoon himself pmsl

Is this a wind-up? I haven't seen football as good as Nasri/Silva/Toure since Benarbia/Berkovic.

I would hate to see Samir leave. He's one of the most gifted natural footballers I've seen and his workrate is massively underrated, look at his stats.
Personally I would say hes been been very underwhelming, thought he was going to be the final piece of jigsaw when he signed from Arsenal but he has been extremely incosistant. Rather see Navas leave before him but I wouldnt be overaly concerned if Nasri was to leave.

De Bruyne would be world class here though, every time he gets the ball he makes something happen, him alonside sterling, silva and Aguero is mouthwatering.

People may think that anonymous character is a wum but they wrote

Before the comments were posted anywhere. And has now said that Dzeko has gotten the move and KDB will come in.

If you look around social media people have been giving Dzeko stick since the comments.

He tweeted that at least two hours after ESPN re-reported an interview with Kicker. Don't give him the attention he so desperately craves.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2524576/kevin-de-bruyne-may-benefit-from-wolfsburg-stay-dzeko

Also if anyone is stil talking line ups if bet my life on Aguero in front of De Bruyne-Silva-Sterling.

De Bruyne started his career on the left, occasionally plays on the left of a 3 for Wolfsburg, and even when he starts in the middle, he always drifts out wide to find space to pick up the ball.

He's at his best with the bit more space you get out there. Silva is at his best in the middle, and Sterling on the right is obvious.

That front 4 will tear the league apart. Sterling has the tricky dribbling and will work his way past people, and has the gas to just go around the outside.

De Bruyne carries the ball directly, a bit like yaya at his best, he'll get it at half way and run at the rapidly backpeddling defence, and everyone knows his delivery is as good as it gets.

Dave will set them loose and Kun will collect the rewards.

Very exciting times, regardless of the rest of the window.

Anybody who gives this anonymous bloke any credence, needs to give their own head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.