De Bruyne?

I don't see how anyone can disagree with the view that the planning and delivery of our player acquisition strategy has been inept this summer.

Who's responsible? Personnel?

I do question how Gary Cooke was able to recruit players like Silva and Toure yet these so called Barcelona football gurus can't do the same even though were in a much stronger and more attractive position now

It's quite simple really................ Cooke had an open chequebook

I don't see how anyone can disagree with the view that the planning and delivery of our player acquisition strategy has been inept this summer.

Who's responsible? Personnel?

I do question how Gary Cooke was able to recruit players like Silva and Toure yet these so called Barcelona football gurus can't do the same even though were in a much stronger and more attractive position now
Piles of cash and a guaranteed start certainly helped him. We are not in a position to offer the latter anymore, and rightly so. Even the piles of cash are much less of a tempter, as most players we are linked with are already being paid enormous amounts and are established at their clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.