De Bruyne?

Well for at least a season you are getting a worldy and marquee name still. For the cut price he's rumored to be available for, it would still be worth it imho.
So it would be pointless as we would need to get rid of him anyway.

No thanks. We will sign KDB anyway

Hey guys. I'm behind the Wolfsburg_UK account and I was told there was some confusion about my account. Firstly, it's not official I'm just a fan and have no inside information, I only get information from other German Wolfsburg fans that tweet quotes from papers or the news etc in Germany. Secondly I do believe KDB will move to you guys this window (just an opinion) but I think Allofs will string it out for a bit longer.

Thanks!
Thank you.

What is your opinion of De Bruyne? How does he compare to our players, and where would you rate him in comparison to Hazard?

Thank you.

What is your opinion of De Bruyne? How does he compare to our players, and where would you rate him in comparison to Hazard?
I think he's world class as a no.10 with a free role, if he's restricted to the wing then you lose a lot of his qualities , ie great shot, super vision. Completely different player to Hazard, not as quick or as good a dribbler but has a better end product.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.