De Bruyne?

I don't know if the accepted bid report is true but if it is then it seems tasteless from us to accept a bid when Kevin has gone to deal with a family issue

@Damocles you'll have to ban him this time if he's wrong again.

Finger on the button mate. He's been on my rag list for a little while and hearing the other day that one of his best mates is a massive United fan has made me wonder if he's in the Pete Boyle choir and Bluemoon is just an elaborate ruse built by United fans purely to take the piss out of City fans. Keeping an eye on this.

In fact the fact that this person is a close family member of one of the administrators of this forum is starting to win me over on the whole idea

fans-of-manchester-united-sporting-a-tattoo_6874.jpg

Finger on the button mate. He's been on my rag list for a little while and hearing the other day that one of his best mates is a massive United fan has made me wonder if he's in the Pete Boyle choir and Bluemoon is just an elaborate ruse built by United fans purely to take the piss out of City fans. Keeping an eye on this.

In fact the fact that this person is a close family member of one of the administrators of this forum is starting to win me over on the whole idea

Oh dear Damocles, you've set the conspiracy witch hunt off again :-)

Why would a Utd fan have a tattoo of shankly and Paisley on their back ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.