De Bruyne?

Could make sense though, telling the club his desire to leave does not mean he has to hand in a transfer request.
Actually it makes sense. The agents comment suggest he has told them like Ric said, but he is not going to put in a transfer request. City fans who expect him to are being a little over expectant. He has no reason to. It's City's job to convince Wolfsburg they should take the money. Debruyne is open to coming, but not desperate to come. And that is normal.

Navas is a really important part of the squad gives us so much balance on the right! Always does his job defensively and is always available for us on the counter!

I don't disagree with any of that. He gives us balance and helps pin defences deep because of his pace. I just find his lack of end product very frustrating. Like I said, he's a trooper and I appreciate him. But he's the Spanish version of Aaron Lennon. I can't recall one occasion where he's taken a player on.

If we're going to step up a level we need player in that position who can take the ball past a standing defender, or whip an accurate cross around him. Navas has shown time and again that he's not capable of that. His two options are pass the ball back to Silva or smack it as hard as you can across the box.

I think its about time everyone stopped believing everything written/tweeted/said on here. I think ( and I am not saying this because I passed it on ) we should all of learnt after the Delph deal that no one really has a clue what is going on with our transfers, its all hearsay, WUM and bullshit being talked.
If that's the case should i not believe your statement about not believing other people's statements.

This De bruyne saga is going too long like isco. The only thing missing is any "big" club stepping in.last minute(probably bayern)
I can't handle anything like this again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.