De Bruyne?

Wow... okay. I think I may have been lucky being stuck in a meeting and then traffic.

Looks like he went up on stage to pick up an award and was tricked into saying in German he was staying at Wolfsburg "live" on stage in front of hundreds of people...His agent has already been interviewed afterwards and confirmed they very angry at the joke that took place and possible move to City is still on..

So it started with the continuing behind the scenes
rIOuTdA.gif

And then KDB got caught with a sneaky 'ooerr missus' surprise question in a foreign language
sBMA033.gif

and hung himself out to dry on live TV
n2VxJVi.gif

Media and BM went berzerk claiming KDB was fucking us off
QY5PN7b.gif

And then KDB's agent and VW United went no no that's not what he meant you bastards!!!!
gI1TcNC.gif

You've fucked him over big time
SSNvg4K.gif

Its all still on you German b*stards
wrHM2id.gif

And City are going to welcome KDB with open arms!
jiAFYXf.gif
You've put a lot of effort in to that, well done.

So it started with the continuing behind the scenes
rIOuTdA.gif

And then KDB got caught with a sneaky 'ooerr missus' surprise question in a foreign language
sBMA033.gif

and hung himself out to dry on live TV
n2VxJVi.gif

Media and BM went berzerk claiming KDB was fucking us off
QY5PN7b.gif

And then KDB's agent and VW United went no no that's not what he meant you bastards!!!!
gI1TcNC.gif

You've fucked him over big time
SSNvg4K.gif

Its all still on you German b*stards
wrHM2id.gif

And City are going to welcome KDB with open arms!
jiAFYXf.gif
PMSL there's your summary

So ive just back from the speedway and I haven't a fucking clue what is happening? It's jumped 100 pages since my last post.

Any updates?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.