De Bruyne?

Dangerous game to play this. One heavy tackle and the deal could well be off. They would be better off settling this tomorrow.

Dangerous game to play this. One heavy tackle and the deal could well be off. They would be better off settling this tomorrow.
I reckon they are just trying to squeeze a few million more by saying that he plays on Saturday. Could be wrong though and we are miles apart. But doubt that.

They have little option but to pick him for the squad unless they have agreed to a fee. Otherwise they have pretty much admitted they have no bargaining power.

Not sure about that depends if they genuinely want to sell him.

The rags seem to have no problem dropping DDG for similar reasons.

I reckon they are just trying to squeeze a few million more by saying that he plays on Saturday. Could be wrong though and we are miles apart. But doubt that.

This is how i'm seeing it too mate, from what they've said about his mind being elsewhere it just makes no sense to play him. Hopefully the resolution is swift - who knows, maybe you and I are just being optimistic.

Not sure about that depends if they genuinely want to sell him.

The rags seem to have no problem dropping DDG for similar reasons.

The rags don't know their arse from their elbow on anything though.

These fuckers would have sold DeBruyne, if it was Bayern Munich in for him with the same bid (& he agreed to go there) I'm absolutely convinced of that.

They don't want to sell him to City. It fucking stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.