De Bruyne?

Unlimited funds? FFP hasn't gone away you know, we can spread the cost over a few years for this summers signings but the more we spend this year the less we can spend next year unless we bring some money in from elsewhere. There's still every reason to try and keep the price down for ever signing if possible. We're only allowed £7m loss like any other club despite what our owner has.
Rag alert!

I think that we're getting ready to put a bid in. We'll probably use Marvin the carrier pigeon, as the others have obviously ended up in Somebody's cooking pot.

Rag alert!

Lol you tool!

No seriously though someone at the club will be well in the know of what is safe to spend for us(with some thought to next season too) so I'm not too worried about it, we don't need any more squad or spending restrictions so allowing clubs to up the asking price and get the maximum they want every time isn't smart if you can help it.

Last edited:
I think that we're getting ready to put a bid in. We'll probably use Marvin the carrier pigeon, as the others have obviously ended up in Somebody's cooking pot.

Not happening for at least a week mate, he's not feeling well

LooksSick.jpg

Unlimited funds? FFP hasn't gone away you know, we can spread the cost over a few years for this summers signings but the more we spend this year the less we can spend next year unless we bring some money in from elsewhere. There's still every reason to try and keep the price down for every signing if possible. We're only allowed £7m loss a season when everything is balanced up(too confusing to me to even attempt to work out where we are up to with that but I'm sure City have employed someone more than capable of keeping an eye on these things)like any other club despite what our owner has.
Even if we spent 200m it would only be a 40m hit this fiscal year. Fees are amortised over 5 years (life of the contract ). The tv money increase will be 50m for us. Not including the CL money which also increased by a lot.

The bump in PL money means we can spend virtually unlimited amounts.

Premier-League-TV-rights-money-distribution-final-infograph.jpg

Been watching KVB videos, and i must admit, they are as boring as this thread. should i be worried? Have anyone in here actually seen him on a regular basis? or is i go with flow, i jump off he bridge, you jump off the bridge kind of mentallity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.