De Bruyne?

Wolfsburg haven't 'bumped up the price' since we started negotiating in January - they have compromised on the price they originally set. City have known the price 'range' from day 1 and have just been chipping them away in the meantime. Don't underestimate the internal politics/PR requirements of the selling club
We are in the final stages now, and the deal will be completed in the next 72 hours.
Keep the faith

Let Alloffs have his moment of glory come this time next week he will have faded into just a nobody and we will have his prize asset. Only one winners here and it sure as hell is not going to be him.

Wolflsburg doesn't need 80 Millions for KdB. I think they are still looking for an alternative. Until Wolfsburg signs an alternative there is no reason to sell Kevin as it would only make them weaker than they are right now.

We could quite easily refuse to pay the asking price and they are no weaker.

Reports suggest we have matched their asking price and it's just haggling over the structure of the payments.

Let's face it, Wolfsburg would have struggled to replace KDB anyways. The fact he is commanding such a high fee suggests there are no other available players like him in Europe.

They sell KDB and they weaken the team, they might as well get as much money in the process.

I don't agree at all. Half that team is dogshite. They could have signed 5 or 6 players. A centre back & striker for a start.

We have been and we really like it,the Autostadt is an amazing place..

I had a look at the cars at the local Audi dealership and one of the girls that worked at reception was stunning..

and she wasnt wearing a bra :-)
Ignoring the girl at Audi... would you want to go anywhere near this?
wolfsburg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.