De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rome, Mancini has prepared 30 million for De Rossi
07/22/2012 10:15 by Simon Bernabei Article read 3625 times
Source: Qs
© Photo by Alberto Fornasari

As reported this morning by QS from Innsbruck, site of the withdrawal of Manchester City Mancini, would rise to a rumor transfers strong enough, the club champion Inghliterra, in fact, would put cross-hairs again Daniele De Rossi. The Citizens have prepared a check for 30 million euros, a figure that has made hesitating Baldini and Sabatini.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DJNu%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvnsa&sa=X&ei=FNILUJXcLaSn0QXxnPDeCg&ved=0CFgQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CFgQ7gEwAA</a>

Super David Silva 21 said:
£25-30 million for a 29 year old???? No cheers

That goes for RVP as well, Now if they were both 24-25 and coming into the peak of their careeres then maybe.

Midfielders like Yaya and De Rossi peak when they get around their thirties. It is experience you are buying and that is invaluable.

I desperatley want this transfer to go through, our midfield would be unreal!!

Anybody who doubts De Rossi should watch the Euro's again. He was a boss!

Not his biggest fan going forward but he won't need to here as we are beaming with talent in that department.

What we need is a world class CDM who's World Class and not only stops play but also creates it. He and Yaya would be truly immense and I can't see how teams will get the better of us.

A CB, Winger and RVP to close the show now. Corzola of Malaga is getable for 20mill euros and RVP looks set, just need that CB now.

NipHolmes said:

Not his biggest fan going forward but he won't need to here as we are beaming with talent in that department.

What we need is a world class CDM who's World Class and not only stops play but also creates it. He and Yaya would be truly immense and I can't see how teams will get the better of us.

A CB, Winger and RVP to close the show now. Corzola of Malaga is getable for 20mill euros and RVP looks set, just need that CB now.

More chance of M'Vila than De Rossi IMO.

I accept the experience argument, but ours is a team where there has to be an introduction, a transition.

That comes by being patient with slightly younger players than De Rossi.

De Rossi is good enough to hit the ground running, but we have existing personnel such as Barry, Milner and De Jong, to a lesser extent, to appease.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:

I accept the experience argument, but ours is a team where there has to be an introduction, a transition.

De Rossi is good enough to hit the ground running, but we have existing personnel such as Barry, Milner and De Jong, to a lesser extent, to appease.

I think so too. How quite that's been it would surprise me if we wad that famed 78k man.

Heard from that pal at Chelsea that Roman is keeping an eye on him. Romeu back to Barca? Mikel sale? Essien is shot to be fair. Makes sense. Still doubtful imo but it wouldn't shock me.

What are your thoughts on Corzola btw?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:

This is exactly where we need to not get hung up on our own importance. We still have some convincing to do with the top stars to see us as a credible destination in the same vein as the big boys. DDR is the best chance of winning the league again along with making a good dent in the CL and domestic cups. Buy someone less experienced, not as good, miss out by a whisker on all those things to the Rags or Chelsea and we're back below them in the pecking order. I really hope we're not hoping to defend our League crown and progress out of the CL groups on the back of Barry, Milner and De Jong as our central midfield, cos if Yaya is out for any length of time that dog just ain't gon' hunt.

De Rossi for me should be our number 1 signing, there is no way of gettng Javi Martinez IMO, he is too Spanish to move away and will wait out on his Bilbao contract until Barcelona come calling.

Silva was different, he even had to move away to go to Spain being from the Canary Islands.

Luring De Rossi away though might be difficult as he may feel Roma have a chance of getting back into the Champions League this season.

Milan and Inter are going through serious transition, Napoli look like they are losing some of their top players, Di Natale is not going to be around much longer for Udinese which leaves Lazio and Roma with a good chance of securing Champions League spots. I do think however Juventus are and will dominate Italian football for the next couple of seasons though!

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:

I think so too. How quite that's been it would surprise me if we wad that famed 78k man.

Heard from that pal at Chelsea that Roman is keeping an eye on him. Romeu back to Barca? Mikel sale? Essien is shot to be fair. Makes sense. Still doubtful imo but it wouldn't shock me.

What are your thoughts on Corzola btw?

Carzola is okay. Great feet, either side.

Just think he would lack the directness our team require and the ball would continue to check and come back through the middle.

In essence, we are looking for that last man over. The one who receives the last past, the one whose pace is such, the opposition over compensates and ignores Aguero etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.