De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Plus the Italian economy is fucked at the moment.

Except for Juventus maybe :-)

True, but they have the matching fixing scandal that you have mentioned still looming. I am not totally ruling out Juve out of the running, but they were interested in signing Dzeko and Aguero and look where there ended up :)

LoveCity said:
Roma are quite wealthy with their American owners though, I remember reading that De Rossi is the highest paid Italian in Serie A since he signed his new contract in January.

Silvio Berlusconi is not short of a few quid as well but they have sold two of their key players in this window. Roma have now go to show real ambition to convince De Rossi has made the right choice in signing the deal. I remember he was very reluctant in signing that deal.

carlos92 said:
LoveCity said:
Roma are quite wealthy with their American owners though, I remember reading that De Rossi is the highest paid Italian in Serie A since he signed his new contract in January.

Silvio Berlusconi is not short of a few quid as well but they have sold two of their key players in this window. Roma have now go to show real ambition to convince De Rossi has made the right choice in signing the deal. I remember he was very reluctant in signing that deal.

True but it may also be possible that he signed that new deal (term of contract) to ensure that he didnt leave for 50% of his true value, ie not a RVP situation

Man City's £25m for De Rossi
By Football Italia staff

Italian media claim Manchester City are lining up a new £25m offer to tempt Daniele De Rossi away from Roma.

It is no secret that Roberto Mancini admires the World Cup winning midfielder and wants him at the Emirates.

According to La Stampa newspaper this morning, rumours are swirling around the City training camp in Innsbruck that a new bid for De Rossi is on the table.

The Citizens are prepared to offer around £25m - €30m – to sway Roma’s minds.

De Rossi only extended his contract in February, holding him to the Olimpico until June 2017.

The Giallorossi are not in Europe this season after failing to qualify under Luis Enrique, but have new Coach Zdenek Zeman at the helm.

johnny crossan said:
By Football Italia staff

Italian media claim Manchester City are lining up a new £25m offer to tempt Daniele De Rossi away from Roma.

It is no secret that Roberto Mancini admires the World Cup winning midfielder and wants him at the Emirates.

According to La Stampa newspaper this morning, rumours are swirling around the City training camp in Innsbruck that a new bid for De Rossi is on the table.

De Rossi only extended his contract in February, holding him to the Olimpico until June 2017.

The Giallorossi are not in Europe this season after failing to qualify under Luis Enrique, but have new Coach Zdenek Zeman at the helm.

How olds this ???

johnny crossan said:
By Football Italia staff

Such a chickenfuck of an article.

Super David Silva 21 said:
£25-30 million for a 29 year old???? No cheers

That goes for RVP as well, Now if they were both 24-25 and coming into the peak of their careeres then maybe.
Turning our noses up at van persie and de Rossi. Fuck me what has happened to some city fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.