Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
His 'Camp', like a posse, the kind Floyd Mayweather has, where about two dozen sidekicks follow him around all day to signify his importance?

Im pretty sure Rice will make the decision in consultation with the mother of his child. I doubt there is committee on the future of Declan Rice with 15 members UN style.

Good story though.
So is yours. When did you first meet Deckers then?

Simple. Are you prepared to move to Manchester with your family? Sorry no. City move on. There isn't any other reason why he wouldn't pick Pep and the treble winners over Arsenal. If Arsenal get him, they will have a fantastic young team for years to come. Which is a worry.
He mate probably goes utd

And a newborn son, thats why I still think we will end up getting him. His entire family structure is in London, and moving up north with a newborn is a massive lifestyle change.

Many people often forget footballers are actual people.
If he had a straight choice of us or arsenal and he picked them based on being in London
Then he doesn’t have anywhere near elite mentality
That said he may pick arsenal becUse they want him more and have sold it To him

I bet you couldn't name that player though.

Also interesting route. Not much north of Newcastle aside from Scotland, Milan bound and diverted to Newcastle airport you say?
Do you just come on to a Manchester City fans forum to be a knob during a lunch break or is your internet access monitored by staff of an institution? You post bullshit in furious burst’s don’t ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.