Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England are shit. The only time they looked decent was a bit in Italia 90 but we had a pensioner in nets who couldn't save his own dribble. In 96:they were awful but were rescued by one piece of Gazza brilliance. Southgate took the worst penalty in history. I didn't care because was gutted about City going down.

Englands tactics are like the opening sequence of dads army,

I wish I had the know how to post it .
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Southgate!

"Don't tell him Jude"

Southgate is fucking shite, he should be a suit running the FA not managing the team.

Don't give me this bollocks about making Semis and Finals etc.
The way they have changed the qualification criteria for these tournaments means any old shite can get there.

We are shit, boring and useless with very good players looking crap, that has to be down to the manager!

Last edited:
Any manager who takes off Saka, Foden and Kane because they aren't playing well needs to have a serious look at themselves.
Kane for Watkins made sense. Once he came on his positions pushed us further up. The other two changes were bonkers, they were 2 of our better players.
The trouble is he can't change formation at all, just swap the pegs that go into the same holes.

Any City fan could have told the Waistcoat that Phil is not as effective and therefore wasted on the left.
Didn't someone on the BBC panel suggest that Phil should be the No 10 and that Saint Jude of Madrid should be alongside Rice in the middle even though he can't replace Kalvin.
Then it should be Palmer on the right and Gordon on the left. However that is too obvious for Mr Risk Averse.
Just surprised that he hasn't tried playing a sweeper behind the back four.

Gareth publicly saying he's missing Kalvin Phillips says everything you need to know about him.

I'd sack him tonight if I was in a position to.

Isn't he the manager?

Shouldn't he have him in his squad if he's vital to his team?

Maybe he's thinking.. hmm..

I don't know what the hell he's thinking!

But how can you go into a tournament without picking his most vital player?

I will get my gloating in now, in case you come good and I don’t get a chance later.

What a shock, England, favourites, have played for about 20 minutes, as good as it was, in 190 minutes. Woeful tonight.

I loved Shearer looking as if his head was going to explode. That would have been lovely.

You’re through, but if you play like that in the knockout stage, you’re back home a couple of days after us. I thought they were about to reach for the Koolade in the studio, again, no such fucking luck.

Watching Spain, look brilliant but can’t score. Different level.
No argument from me Magic, I would swap Steve Clarke over Southgate in an instant. At least he got you lads playing and pressing last night.

If there’s just one bit of hope tonight is there’s clamour to put Phil in the middle it’s growing but we all knew that . Just one bloke didn’t or wouldn’t see it. Player power might take effect in what time we have left in the tournament, as the manager looks absolutely shot especially with his comments. Be a different line up next Tuesday plus formation, if not we’ll deserve what we get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.