Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there’s just one bit of hope tonight is there’s clamour to put Phil in the middle it’s growing but we all knew that . Just one bloke didn’t or wouldn’t see it. Player power might take effect in what time we have left in the tournament, as the manager looks absolutely shot especially with his comments. Be a different line up next Tuesday plus formation, if not we’ll deserve what we get.
I can't see it I'm affraid, remember tonight he took off his two most attacking players in Foden and Saka?? The blokes an idiot.

I'd play Bellingham and Gordon on the wings and Foden and Palmer in the middle.

I'd have Rice and Stones as the anchors in the middle.

England plays too passively and deeply. They need to push push push. Even as far as to go route one.

Patient football works when the whole team are top notch and are in sync. When you haven't that you just need to play like you want it more.

England play like they are waiting for a gift.

What do you think he uses the white boards for in the dressing room? You know the things normal managers fill with tactics and positions etc?
I think he plays noughts and crosses with his sidekick whilst the players just look around confused as fuck.

I can't see it I'm affraid, remember tonight he took off his two most attacking players in Foden and Saka?? The blokes an idiot.
I know mate but you can only hope.
It’s so annoying and frustrating.
He’s an idiot led by bigger idiots in the FA he’ll be gone two- three weeks and the FA will continue in their peruse of another English manager who can change things.
Its like going back to the Swales, Ted Crocker era etc.. Southgate suits the FA and the FA suite him. Slightly going off topic this all started with the refurbishment of Wembley it just shows how the FA think about football 1966 and how it’s our home !! Totally shite it should have been built in Staffordshire where it was originally considered.
The FA have a lot to answer for look at their form in selecting England managers ?
Sorry for going off topic.
Sorry but nothing about tonight’s result but we’ve gone backwards.

8f2779_32b8ce6ee5ca4a69a91baa37075974d7~mv2.gif

hope.gif

Isn't he the manager?

Shouldn't he have him in his squad if he's vital to his team?

Maybe he's thinking.. hmm..

I don't know what the hell he's thinking!

But how can you go into a tournament without picking his most vital player?

that's the bit that's got me. I'm lost for words trying to even fathom it out. What on earth was he thinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.