Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine working with Pep everyday and then going to Southgate. I know players won't say it publicly but they have to be thinking it.

We've all worked with people who are way below standard at their job than what you're used to. do they think the likes of Stones and Foden don't talk with each other and private talk about the difference?
Tbh looking at Southgate, he probably thinks this himself, let alone the players.

He's a weasel of a bloke, who looks like his penalty miss nearly 30 years ago has completely floored him, and he carries the anguish day in and day out.

That comment about Phillips is a disgrace, on what planet does missing a fella who hasn't kicked a ball for two seasons got to do with anything?

He's made this very good bunch of players feel as though they're inferior, and that's come from him.

He's a little shithouse of a fella, and doesn't have the mental strength to manage a group of players who aren't looking for coaching, just a bit of motivation and inspiration.

He came through Blackburns academy, is only 20, was sold to Crystal Palace in January for £18mn after a breakthrough season in the champ for Blackburn

If you consider he was playing in the Championship in Jan and has become one of the 1st names on the team sheet for Palace and was a major influence in there turn around in form,
since and then has made the England squad for the Euros that should tell you a tale
He is the closest thing I've seen in an English player to Rhodri, he is a very intelligent footballer that plays 1 and 2 touch football in tight areas he is what Foden needs in this England team and I hope to see him in a City shirt one day
Oh and no I'm not related in anyway just know a decent player when I see one
Cheers. Hopefully I get to see him play a bit.

He managed Middlesbrough & England u21 - any premier league club getting that CV through the post would have put that shite straight in the shredder. How the fuck did he get this gig.

Him and Martinez must be outstanding at interviews
I agree about his CV not getting him anywhere near a job at a top club side, but I do think he’s perfect for the FA because (a) he does what he’s told and he’s never going to rock the boat, and (b) he’s not realistically expected to win anything, so the pressures off.

What amazes me though is why he’s paid 5 million quid a year. Who else is going to pay this clown 5 million quid a year? Not like he’s ever going to walk out on them because no one wants him.

Tbh looking at Southgate, he probably thinks this himself, let alone the players.

He's a weasel of a bloke, who looks like his penalty miss nearly 30 years ago has completely floored him, and he carries the anguish day in and day out.

That comment about Phillips is a disgrace, on what planet does missing a fella who hasn't kicked a ball for two seasons got to do with anything?

He's made this very good bunch of players feel as though they're inferior, and that's come from him.

He's a little shithouse of a fella, and doesn't have the mental strength to manage a group of players who aren't looking for coaching, just a bit of motivation and inspiration.
What did he say about Phillips?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.