Devolution For The Regions - Gtr Manchester

That's Burnhams job you idiot, do you deliver your own milk Dibley?
Yet you criticise him, without a clue how to solve it. It’s the same, whomever is in charge as you hate everything about the modern world.

Even if Farage got in, you’d hate him within days as he’s not made the world like you want it.

What's your solution?

Get a mayor in who can deliver what they promised? It's a shithole you and Dibley would do well to get yourself a des res there and become better acquainted.

The Mayor of Manchester and anyone linked with Manchester should be ashamed of that cess pit and ashamed of the apologists who forgive the grifter for allowing it.

Get a mayor in who can deliver what they promised? It's a shithole you and Dibley would do well to get yourself a des res there and become better acquainted.

The Mayor of Manchester and anyone linked with Manchester should be ashamed of that cess pit and ashamed of the apologists who forgive the grifter for allowing it.

Was it just me who automatically read this in the voice of Davros?

WWNFD? Hand out free pillow cases?

1720565659436.jpeg

They aren't running a business. Running a business and running a government are two different things.

You understand the point that people who have successfully run a business in one sector wouldn't necessarily be successful or even mediocre in another sector. There's successful business men who have ended up complete failures in the same sector because they were reliant on one model and lacked the flexibility.

Do you believe Simon Jordan, Alan Sugar or Peter Swales would have made good politicians?

Is it possible that people who have experience of working in a union, local government, representing constituents and serving in the shadow cabinet have better understanding of the mechanisms of government and are better qualified to work in government than a quantity surveyor and landlord?

You think you are being disparaging with you QS comment? So poor - they have inadequate inexperience simple as that. i help run a business with a quarter of a billion turnover so leave the QS snipes out please as you are a mile off - i haven't been a QS for 20 years and my properties i have trusted to my kids and have no involvement whatsoever in these days so again a mile off.

You think you are being disparaging with you QS comment? So poor - they have inadequate inexperience simple as that. i help run a business with a quarter of a billion turnover so leave the QS snipes out please as you are a mile off - i haven't been a QS for 20 years and my properties i have trusted to my kids and have no involvement whatsoever in these days so again a mile off.

It wasn't intended to be disparaging.It's reality.

It wouldn't matter if you were businessman who had sold his business for a quarter of a billion.

Those people are obviously more capable of working in government than yourself. If you genuinely believe different go and speak to the Conservatives or Reform UK or whichever party that will have you.

You don't have any experience of government.

Ah but this is the classic way of make sure no shit hits your fan. I remember Michael Howard when he was home secretary blaming the guy in charge of HM prisons and not accepting responsibility for overcrowding 'n rioting. I seem to recall a move to shift the interface the public had with HMG to 'agencies'. I remember getting a passport from the Passport Agency - they're back now as the Passport Office. I think we are gonna be in for as many spiffing wheezes from Sir Starmer as we had from Boris, Liz 'n Rishi! The latest to appear is the suggestion that the overcrowding in prisons is gonna be solved by letting some jailbirds out!
I don't think Starmer suggested letting people out. What he did suggest, was addressing issues early rather than letting the conveyor belt to prison go on and on. A young adult committing a knife crime will get sent down, but stopping such crimes at their source would be better. Rehabilitation before the offence, if you will. Many communities in this country are crying out for opportunity, if only as a distraction for young people sliding into crime.

Given Starmer's occupational history, I'd say he's much more clued up on this than you or I.

Mr big time bragging again. I thought we’d got rid of BB2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.