Devolution For The Regions - Gtr Manchester

No Raynor never had a job in the real
World too. I have just seen a picture of Jess Phillips. You couldn’t make this up. She looks like a character from little Britain.

We are truly and utterly fucked.

Don’t fare what you say if these people came for a job with me I would laugh. They are ruining our country. It’s terrifying. We are absolutely fucked trust me.
What’s a real world job? Brick counting or being a landlord I would guess.
Don’t think you need to worry about them asking you for a job in your real world.

What’s a real world job? Brick counting or being a landlord I would guess.
Don’t think you need to worry about them asking you for a job in your real world.

Brick counting lol! I don’t need a job.

Phillips, Raynor and Lammy!

Beyond belief. You have faith in these people!

So people that work in care homes don't have jobs in the real world?

That's a disgusting attitude towards working class women doing hard graft that's also emotionally demanding for very little money, if that's what you believe.

You think they have the business experience to be running a country?

You think they have the business experience to be running a country?

They aren't running a business. Running a business and running a government are two different things.

You understand the point that people who have successfully run a business in one sector wouldn't necessarily be successful or even mediocre in another sector. There's successful business men who have ended up complete failures in the same sector because they were reliant on one model and lacked the flexibility.

Do you believe Simon Jordan, Alan Sugar or Peter Swales would have made good politicians?

Is it possible that people who have experience of working in a union, local government, representing constituents and serving in the shadow cabinet have better understanding of the mechanisms of government and are better qualified to work in government than a quantity surveyor and landlord?

Be careful what you wish for, remember Burnham thought a lower emissions charge for greater Manchester was a good idea. When it would just be a further tax on numerous small struggling businesses.

I'm still waiting for the grifter to solve the homeless crisis in Manchester, there are more and more beggars on the street and Piccadilly gardens resembles an open air mental ward.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.