Did City ever have any Southern Hooligans?

erast fandorin said:
Anyone remember Dave K from Leicester way,will be in his 50s now,very handy bloke and a gentleman,not seen him for years,used to see him every week before we moved to new ground

know a slim lad about 50 from leicester, always wears checked baseball caps...does that sound like him erast ??
hes a dead nice lad

salfordpaul said:
erast fandorin said:
Anyone remember Dave K from Leicester way,will be in his 50s now,very handy bloke and a gentleman,not seen him for years,used to see him every week before we moved to new ground

know a slim lad about 50 from leicester, always wears checked baseball caps...does that sound like him erast ??
hes a dead nice lad
No mate,was always smartly dressed bloke,look of Ian McShane about him,possibly used to leather someone then give them a quote on any paintings/heirlooms they had

I,along with a couple of mates used to follow City from London.
Before I met Steve and Rick,I used to go on my own and Euston was a minefield,even if you were'nt a football supporter as I've seen plenty of innocent bystanders get a leathering.
We had been to watch City at Sheffield Utd and were on the way back to London when Millwall got on at Derby,as the train pulled in to Derby they closed the bar and we had a rather large stash of Stella.
A load of knuckle draggers glaring at you all,as you neck the Stella is not the best start to a Saturday evening and when BT police boarded the train outside of London,I think we finally relaxed.Those Chelsea twats from Stockport are the scum of the earth,had a run in with one of them whilst watching England.
He waited till he was mob handed in the Coal Hole pub in the Strand and I was kicked to fuck ended up with two broken ribs.

I seen a coachload of Cheltenham and gloucester at the swamp for the 6-1 in the car ark at the end of the game brought back memories. You'd always clock the union jack, c and g branch at the back of the coach.

They were top lads them, in the 80's they'd take 1 or 2 coaches to games. You'd see them everywhere even insignificant home games on shit nights. They'd always put a du on if we took a coach and we were playing in the area. We were always trying to meet up with them at away games cos they always had a boozer sorted!

And like someone said they had some game lads.

erast fandorin said:

There's always a decent turn out from Leicester area, being going years.

tidyman said:
erast fandorin said:

There's always a decent turn out from Leicester area, being going years.
Met up with them a few times when we played down there neck of the woods

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.