Did Mancini hold us back?

Champions2012! said:
This is certainly what the neutrals are saying. They are actually scared of the thought of City having a competent manager like Pellegrini.
Did Mancini hold us back?

Answer on that will be big YES!

Sigh said:
From New Years 2011/12 on. Aguero's goal just shows even a stopped clock can be right twice a day. Mancini benefitted from the Pink Wheel Trim Effect.

It is piss poor that some people on here can't be happy with Mancini's contribution. He will be a City legend long after some of you realise just how good the last few years have been.

Most of the people who go to the games and Support the team (rather than pretend to by coming on here) think Roberto has done a fine job. Forza Mancini!!

Tim of the Oak said:
Sigh said:
From New Years 2011/12 on. Aguero's goal just shows even a stopped clock can be right twice a day. Mancini benefitted from the Pink Wheel Trim Effect.

It is piss poor that some people on here can't be happy with Mancini's contribution. He will be a City legend long after some of you realise just how good the last few years have been.

Most of the people who go to the games and Support the team (rather than pretend to by coming on here) think Roberto has done a fine job. Forza Mancini!!

A fine job? Pathetic title defence. Pathetic Champs League campaign. Pathetic FA Cup final performance against a team that's been relegated. Pathetic Carling Cup exit against a team that nearly got relegated. Thank God some of you lot aren't running the club. The answer to the op will become clear next season when we have a top quality manager at the helm. Can't wait.

Tim of the Oak said:
Sigh said:

Most of the people who go to the games and Support the team (rather than pretend to by coming on here) think Roberto has done a fine job.Forza Mancini!!

The last two words contain a world of instruction...

I answered the question. You don't like my answer. Do you have anything else to say?

The king is dead....long live the king eh?
You fickle prats all seem to have forgotten what Mancini did for us!
I don't care about holistic (that's going bite us up the arse for years to come by the way!) Was Cloughie holistic? No, but he was arrogant, confrontational, his own man, a winner.....wait a minute..........??
Did Roberto "lose the dressing room?" Certainly didn't look like that to me when we stuffed ManUre at OT and Chelsea in cup semi only a few weeks ago. What do you think?
Yes some big players didn't turn up on Saturday, they know who they are and need to look in the mirror, but don't anyone tell me that the leakage about Mancini's impending dismissal on that very morning didn't affect the players because it bloody well did!
If anyone deserved another crack then it was Mancin
Good luck for the future Roberto, you'll never be forgotten!!

Sigh said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Sigh said:

Most of the people who go to the games and Support the team (rather than pretend to by coming on here) think Roberto has done a fine job.Forza Mancini!!

The last two words contain a world of instruction...

I answered the question. You don't like my answer. Do you have anything else to say?

The trophies, Derby wins and beating Fergie and the media with mind games in 2012 says it all really. Not forgetting all the trophies he won in Italy before he joined us.

The bugles way in which Mancini departure has been handled by the Club threw away the advantage of having 50,000 circa fans at Wembley and a motivated team. Hope that is enough for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.