direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

RyantheBlue said:
We could quite easily just do a separate loyalty system for each cup competition, like you have 6 FA Cup games so far;
Leicester home and away.
Notts home and away.
Villa at home.
Reading at home.

Would it not be easier for City to just say 'you get one point for each of these games attended', so someone who's attended all 6 has 6 loyalty points. Then when it comes round to the biggie's like United in a semi, those with 6 loyalty points get first option, then 5, then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1, then anyone who fancies going, because I suspect it'd sell out before it got to 0 anyway.. and if it did there wouldn't be many.

Same with Europa, like I can't afford to go to Europa aways so I could handle being lower in my particular system, I attended all the home European games though so I'd be in with a shout because I bothered to attend. I went to every game in the FA Cup so I fully expect a semi-final ticket, regardless of my loyalty points.

I'm not saying this system would be perfect, simply suggesting maybe we could do it separately based on each cup competition..?

It is a good idea but what happens if we get drawn against United in the 3rd round which 40,000 city fans attend and then we are drawn away for the 4th, 5th and QF? That would leave 40,000 city fans on 1 point trying to get 32,000 tickets.

blue12 said:
How is it i can go online and within a few seconds bring up what cup games i have been to this season without any problems but the club clearly can't.
Because if they could they would realise that i have been to the same amount as everyone on the CDS and probably got a damn site more loyalty points than a lot of them.
I understand its difficult to please everybody but this is just unfair plain and simple.
Also it could have been avoided if they had stated when the CDS details were released that you would get priority for any semis or possible finals we play in,that way we all would know where we stand.

The club aren't rewarding people for going to all the games. They're rewarding people for saying at the start of the season that no matter how many games there may be, no matter what the cost, I will buy a ticket for every single one.

Had we had attendances of 45,000 for each cup game I'm certain this wouldn't have happened, but the club have been forced to look at how to increase attendances. They see more people being on the cup scheme leading to higher attendances and they see more people joining next season's cup scheme because of today's announcement.

WNRH said:
RyantheBlue said:
We could quite easily just do a separate loyalty system for each cup competition, like you have 6 FA Cup games so far;
Leicester home and away.
Notts home and away.
Villa at home.
Reading at home.

Would it not be easier for City to just say 'you get one point for each of these games attended', so someone who's attended all 6 has 6 loyalty points. Then when it comes round to the biggie's like United in a semi, those with 6 loyalty points get first option, then 5, then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1, then anyone who fancies going, because I suspect it'd sell out before it got to 0 anyway.. and if it did there wouldn't be many.

Same with Europa, like I can't afford to go to Europa aways so I could handle being lower in my particular system, I attended all the home European games though so I'd be in with a shout because I bothered to attend. I went to every game in the FA Cup so I fully expect a semi-final ticket, regardless of my loyalty points.

I'm not saying this system would be perfect, simply suggesting maybe we could do it separately based on each cup competition..?

It is a good idea but what happens if we get drawn against United in the 3rd round which 40,000 city fans attend and then we are drawn away for the 4th, 5th and QF? That would leave 40,000 city fans on 1 point trying to get 32,000 tickets.

I knew they'rd be a flaw ;)
But to be fair, how many of those 40,000 would go to the away matches, I'd suggest quite a few, so that'd separate some of them straight away, and then the rest I guess would just be a competitive battle, first come first serve, we can't then resort to regular loyalty points cus' it basically contradicts the whole system! Also, in that path, how many replays would there be? The replays are where our attendances plummet so that would separate the 'loyalty' I guess?

kenzie115 said:
blue12 said:
How is it i can go online and within a few seconds bring up what cup games i have been to this season without any problems but the club clearly can't.
Because if they could they would realise that i have been to the same amount as everyone on the CDS and probably got a damn site more loyalty points than a lot of them.
I understand its difficult to please everybody but this is just unfair plain and simple.
Also it could have been avoided if they had stated when the CDS details were released that you would get priority for any semis or possible finals we play in,that way we all would know where we stand.

The club aren't rewarding people for going to all the games. They're rewarding people for saying at the start of the season that no matter how many games there may be, no matter what the cost, I will buy a ticket for every single one.

Had we had attendances of 45,000 for each cup game I'm certain this wouldn't have happened, but the club have been forced to look at how to increase attendances. They see more people being on the cup scheme leading to higher attendances and they see more people joining next season's cup scheme because of today's announcement.

Fine, but then reward those who have also been to every cup game.

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:

I agree they should, but not to the same extent. At the end of the day the club is a business and as such they appreciate the commitment provided by people who sign up to the cup scheme.

kenzie115 said:
WNRH said:

I agree they should, but not to the same extent. At the end of the day the club is a business and as such they appreciate the commitment provided by people who sign up to the cup scheme.

I would agree, for example someone who signs up for the scheme and says 'I'll pay for a ticket and attend regardless' should get the first dibs. Then closely after, maybe 1 day of sales after, those who attended all the games should be given the option to buy.

RyantheBlue said:
kenzie115 said:

I would agree, for example someone who signs up for the scheme and says 'I'll pay for a ticket and attend regardless' should get the first dibs. Then closely after, maybe 1 day of sales after, those who attended all the games should be given the option to buy.

Sounds fair.

kenzie115 said:
WNRH said:

What about my commitment and thousands of others of fans commitment who have gone to every game?

The club is a business but they have still recieved the same amount off those in the cup scheme to those who bought online.

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:

What about my commitment and thousands of others of fans commitment who have gone to every game?

The club is a business but they have still recieved the same amount off those in the cup scheme to those who bought online.

Let me ask you something? Do you have any qualms over the fact season ticket holders get priority over city card holders?

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:

The thing is, Notts County are a pretty poor side, and yet (I'm assuming) you still went. So if you're loyal enough to go to Notts County at home, you surely would've attended 99% of the potential games we could've been drawn, so why didn't you just join the scheme and save yourself the bother of deciding 'yeah of course I'm going' or was it merely precaution in case you couldn't attend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.