direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:
I agree they should, but not to the same extent. At the end of the day the club is a business and as such they appreciate the commitment provided by people who sign up to the cup scheme.

What about my commitment and thousands of others of fans commitment who have gone to every game?

The club is a business but they have still recieved the same amount off those in the cup scheme to those who bought online.
But people in the cup scheme commited to the business at the start of the season, same as people who buy a season ticket, against people with a city card that go to every league game.

kenzie115 said:
WNRH said:
What about my commitment and thousands of others of fans commitment who have gone to every game?

The club is a business but they have still recieved the same amount off those in the cup scheme to those who bought online.

Let me ask you something? Do you have any qualms over the fact season ticket holders get priority over city card holders?

GStar tried to use this but you cannot compare the two as i doubt there has ever been a fan who has a CC that has been to every single home game. Those with CC have them because they cannot afford to buy a SC, if they cannot afford to buy a SC then they cannot afford to pay double what a SC holder pays so it is irrelevent.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 am --<br /><br />
Vonk's Konk said:
WNRH said:

But people in the cup scheme commited to the business at the start of the season, same as people who buy a season ticket, against people with a city card that go to every league game.

Commited to what though? At least with the SC you are commiting to 19 games. With the CDS you are commiting to home games that might not even happen.

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:
Let me ask you something? Do you have any qualms over the fact season ticket holders get priority over city card holders?

GStar tried to use this but you cannot compare the two as i doubt there has ever been a fan who has a CC that has been to every single home game. Those with CC have them because they cannot afford to buy a SC, if they cannot afford to buy a SC then they cannot afford to pay double what a SC holder pays so it is irrelevent.

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 am --

Vonk's Konk said:

Commited to what though? At least with the SC you are commiting to 19 games. With the CDS you are commiting to home games that might not even happen.

Listen fella...I get you ..I really do...and probably so do a few more...some people don't though...doesn't make them wrong...just a different viewpoint...now as you have stated you will most probably get a ticket....so...look at the positive...you'll be there...some folk won't...don't let this ruin your day....you've had a good ol rant...time to move on eh?

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:

GStar tried to use this but you cannot compare the two as i doubt there has ever been a fan who has a CC that has been to every single home game. Those with CC have them because they cannot afford to buy a SC, if they cannot afford to buy a SC then they cannot afford to pay double what a SC holder pays so it is irrelevent.

Vonk's Konk said:

Or committing to possibly another 15 or so extra games if we did go all the way in every cup.

WNRH said:
kenzie115 said:

Vonk's Konk said:

At the moment we have two types of card (ignoring access cards); season cards and city cards. Season card holders get priority for tickets over city card holders no matter how many points they’ve got.

Imagine in the future three types of card; a season card, a league card and a city card.
The season card means you automatically get a ticket for any home game.
The league card means you get a ticket for any home league game. You may buy tickets for cup games separately.
The city card means you can buy tickets, should they be available, for league and cup games.

Ticketing policies would allow season card holders first choice, league card holders second choice and city card holders last choice. Each group would be separated by loyalty points accrued over time.
This is an extension of the current policy, and effectively what has happened with the semi-final tickets.

The commitment of the cup scheme is that you will definitely buy a ticket for any home cup match. The people on the cup scheme have effectively said from the start of the season that no matter how many cup games we have, no matter how much they all cost, I will buy a ticket and I will be there. That's a commitment. Buying a ticket outside the cup scheme for every match is also a commitment, not as big a commitment, but it should definitely still have been rewarded.

Blue Tooth said:
WNRH said:

Listen fella...I get you ..I really do...and probably so do a few more...some people don't though...doesn't make them wrong...just a different viewpoint...now as you have stated you will most probably get a ticket....so...look at the positive...you'll be there...some folk won't...don't let this ruin your day....you've had a good ol rant...time to move on eh?

I'm not the kind of person who will just stay quiet on something i don't agree with even if it doesn't affect me as i have found out that later in life it will come back to haunt you.

If i was on £100,000 a year and the club were to put the price up of season cards to a minimum of £1000, i wouldn't sit back safe in the knowledge that i could afford it with ease as later down the line i could lose that job and get a £12,000 a year job and be unable to go if you get what i mean?

WNRH said:
Blue Tooth said:

I'm not the kind of person who will just stay quiet on something i don't agree with even if it doesn't affect me as i have found out that later in life it will come back to haunt you.

If i was on £100,000 a year and the club were to put the price up of season cards to a minimum of £1000, i wouldn't sit back safe in the knowledge that i could afford it with ease as later down the line i could lose that job and get a £12,000 a year job and be unable to go if you get what i mean?

Fair play...you gotta take it to the club then...as for this forum though surely you have made your point now.

Blue Tooth said:
WNRH said:

Fair play...you gotta take it to the club then...as for this forum though surely you have made your point now.

My next post was going to be what you have just said, i have argued it to death on here so i may send the club an e-mail over the weekend and see what they say or give them a bell on Monday morning.

WNRH said:
Blue Tooth said:

My next post was going to be what you have just said, i have argued it to death on here so i may send the club an e-mail over the weekend and see what they say or give them a bell on Monday morning.

Good Luck...be curious to see what response you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.