dis - f*king grace.

mcfcgaz said:
gutted, they took the piss off the pitch yesteday. too many city fans fucking running when it mattered. (dont mean women and kids here)

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:43 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got told by friends of family who went that women and children were being targeted again, to the point where they were fearing for their safety.

it's just utterly disgraceful by a club with no morals.
fuck sake shut up :D
im embarrassed for you. so united fans 'plan' was to attack women and kids? what happened on wembley way was bad and it was shit that some got caught up in it.
'got told by friends of family' .. ffs

Someone please ban this fucking RAG!

mcfcgaz said:
gutted, they took the piss off the pitch yesteday. too many city fans fucking running when it mattered. (dont mean women and kids here)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got told by friends of family who went that women and children were being targeted again, to the point where they were fearing for their safety.

im embarrassed for you. so united fans 'plan' was to attack women and kids? what happened on wembley way was bad and it was shit that some got caught up in it.
You really weren't there were you?

mcfcgaz said:

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Fuck off you little red ****, think you're well hard picking on innocence fans and bragging about it? Someone ban this little prick, bet you're sat at home dressed in black wanking over green street.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcgaz said:

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Fuck off you little red ****, think you're well hard picking on innocent fans and bragging about it? Someone ban this little prick, bet you're sat at home dressed in black wanking over green street.

In the Globe no trouble - Not much singing till about 3pm then it got going. Got the tube from Baker Street to Wembley Park. Big mistake mostly reds. To be fair had a right sing at each other 4 of us about 2of them. All friendly really.
Got off the tube and it all went tits up.
Without a douby i can verify. Walking up Wembley way. Not a fxcking cop in sight until you hit the bottom of the slope. That is a long way to walk in a City shirt. United throwing cans from above. How they were allowed to stay there chucking stuff down on you I have no idea?
Uts were all over you in your face, blue cxnts the lot. I kept getting spat at. Now to be fair I could have maybe shorked away to the very far right. But no way was I taking that so I walked the same route. Spat at 8 times that I remember or could see. I was so angry it changed me then. I walked up outside P section with about 10 minutes to go before kick off. A line of United fans come through and smack about 10 City fans all at the same time. Just jumped them. After being spat at I ran in smacked one lad who was on a City lad. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks I was protecting City and to be fair taking out my amger of the scum all the way up Wembley Way. Police ran in. Pinned everyone on the floor. Let it calm down then let the majority walk on into the ground.
Anyone else see this incident? City give it them back trading punched but it was def the Scum that started it outside our gate.
I have a proud bruised hand. They don't like losing do they?

Scottyboi said:
mcfcgaz said:

Fuck off you little red ****, think you're well hard picking on innocence fans and bragging about it? Someone ban this little prick, bet you're sat at home dressed in black wanking over green street.

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm --

mcfcgaz said:

Fuck off you little red ****, think you're well hard picking on innocent fans and bragging about it? Someone ban this little prick, bet you're sat at home dressed in black wanking over green street.

PMSL quality Scottyboi

mcfcgaz said:

JoeMercer'sWay said:

you some up your fan base really.

coming on a city forum with "mcfc" in your name trying to defend the undefendable.

and i was there and saw the savage bastards in action.

they were giving it spitting at us so my dad offered one of them one on one (my dads a big bloke)

shit themselves and just carried on calling us wankers from a distance.

After one of the greatest days of my city life, I am ashamed of being from the south. When fans on here have slagged off the cockneys supporting the rags I have come to the defence of the good people in the south and the people who love there club even if we are not from Manchester. But yesterday I experienced first hand what a bunch of fucking scum they are.

Me and my 17yr old daughter and some blues from around the south who meet up and support city home and away but sadly could not get tickets for wembley,met at a pub in Kent where it was full of supporters of all teams but mainly full of cockney reds. It started with great banter and a great atmosphere. Until we scored then the scum started to turn with a few beers in them.

When we won we where going potty with many other supporters from other teams. My daughter went to the toilet as we ordered another beer we heard a scream and mayhem broke out, to cut a long story short a rag BASTARD nutted my daughter for singing blue moon as she came out the toilet. been all night and morning up the hospital with my daughter who will now need surgery to repair the damage. Sad and angry to be a southerner I hope the scum rot in hell. CTID

Scottyboi said:
mcfcgaz said:

Fuck off you little red ****, think you're well hard picking on innocence fans and bragging about it? Someone ban this little prick, bet you're sat at home dressed in black wanking over green street.

-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm --

mcfcgaz said:

no im sat in my back garden still on the session from yesterday! just cos i give a shit about what happens off the pitch that means im a rag.iv been watching city since i was 10 years old. only missed a few and im 42

snipes62 said:
After one of the greatest days of my city life, I am ashamed of being from the south. When fans on here have slagged off the cockneys supporting the rags I have come to the defence of the good people in the south and the people who love there club even if we are not from Manchester. But yesterday I experienced first hand what a bunch of fucking scum they are.

Me and my 17yr old daughter and some blues from around the south who meet up and support city home and away but sadly could not get tickets for wembley,met at a pub in Kent where it was full of supporters of all teams but mainly full of cockney reds. It started with great banter and a great atmosphere. Until we scored then the scum started to turn with a few beers in them.

When we won we where going potty with many other supporters from other teams. My daughter went to the toilet as we ordered another beer we heard a scream and mayhem broke out, to cut a long story short a rag BASTARD nutted my daughter for singing blue moon as she came out the toilet. been all night and morning up the hospital with my daughter who will now need surgery to repair the damage. Sad and angry to be a southerner I hope the scum rot in hell. CTID

That is awful I would of murdered the bullying scumbag, he on cctv or the police got him mate?

snipes62 said:

that is fucking horrific!

ive never hated anything as much as united fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.