dis - f*king grace.

Saw a few rags get beer thrown over them / spat at / abuse coming down the slope from West Stand before the game when City fans were all on their way up the slope.

Also thought policing was shit. Came out after the game and could see the hatred and bitterness in the faces of the rags we walked through on the way back to the east stand coaches and they were obviously just waiting for any easy target.

Amazing how they are so selective with who they give a dig to and who to avoid isnt it ?

Stopped at watford gap services there and back. Mainly all city in there beforehand and just all city on the way back.

Coming off the coach on arrival can be intimidating with all those rag twats lining the walls looking down on us but fuck em. Its gonna be our second home in the future and were gonna keep going like it or not !!

They are a disgrace , bitter bitter people who can't handle defeat. I came out of entrance N which was maybe 2 entrances away from the rags and to get to the carpark my family and my friends had to walk through hostile territory. Thankfully we kept our heads down and walked quickly , but I never saw any of them kick off . But I have heard from mates of mine that they saw guys walk around with blood covered t-shirts. They were pure random attacks anyone in a blue shirt was a target no matter how quiet or loud they were. They are a disgrace to the game and a terrible way to end what was fantastic day for Manchester City football club.

Outside the Moore spice was cockney rags, given verbals and bottling any coaches, after the game saw they had just smacked a few young city fans, one was sparked out with a neck brace on and looked in a bad way, another had a bust nose and claret all over his face, police had nicked the fucker concerned and we gave him some verbals, we were a group of big lads and got no grief whatsoever, all they wanted was to nail lads who clearly were not lookin for bother, dirty rag cunts.

Saw no trouble yesterday at all. Came in on the overground from Watford Junction to Wembley Central via JJ Moon's and got to the ground from The Greyhound side. We outnumbered them heavily throughout and rags were few and far between. Difference was that we weren't dishing out slaps, just banter. Sounds in the areas where they had the numbers they took liberties whereas we didn't.

To sum up: City fans yesterday; class in every department. Rags; scum in every department. So well done blues, proved we're a breed apart from those fucking lowlives.

Skashion said:
Saw no trouble yesterday at all. Came in on the overground from Watford Junction to Wembley Central via JJ Moon's and got to the ground from The Greyhound side. We outnumbered them heavily throughout and rags were few and far between. Difference was that we weren't dishing out slaps, just banter. Sounds in the areas where they had the numbers they took liberties whereas we didn't.

To sum up: City fans yesterday; class in every department. Rags; scum in every department. So well done blues, proved we're a breed apart from those fucking lowlives.

Some City fans were just as bad yesterday. Outside the greyhound, cans were flying at United coaches and one middle age city fan punched a lad of no more than 19 who was with his mum for the simple reason he had a united top on.

To me yesterday was a no brainer. Come into the ground at the right end and safety in numbers. There were 10 City for every rag at the Wembley Central end. If you come in at the utd end wearing a City top and singing Blue Moon then what do you expect. If one of those United fans walking past the Greyhound yesterday started singing a United song, He would have been lynched.

Greyhound pub was good before the game apart for the few dickheads

Skashion said:

Except that's not true is it? I saw it kick off 5 times yesterday and 4 of them were City going for United fans and 3 of them there was no need as they were either young teenagers or just middle aged rags minding their own business.

So lets not kid ourselves that we are houlier than hou and that united are women and children beating scum. Both sides had plenty of dickheads about yesterday, i was ashamed and embarrased by those city fans yesterday, it's a game of football ffs, just go down and enjoy the day instead of juping about like kangaroo jack and spurred on by your shithouse mates and alcohol inside you.

I had a great day yesterday, city fans i mixed with were amazing, the banter and mickey taking with united fans was both funny and great, the sun was shining, visted wembley for the first time and we beat the bastards 1 nil. Not bad for a Saturday in London.

Two guys came up behind me, one tried to smack me (and missed!) and the other one spat at me then they ran away! Like the guy above said, they were targetting women and kids which was bang out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.