dis - f*king grace.

Ian said:
From MUEN website.
"Police have congratulated fans for their good behaviour after the FA Cup semi final"
Officers from the Metropolitan police in London said given the 80,00 plus capacity at wembley, just 34 were arrested.
Despite the build up the event was remarkably low key.

Sounds to me like a feckin cover up of what actually happened around the stadium.

To right it was is cover up.

Walked up Wembley way at about 4.30. would guess at 6\8 to 1 United, They were having a pop at everyone and lined all up the sides lobbing stuff. The met police nowwhere to be seen save a couple of horses - It was a case of do what you can to keep safe . I would say well up to half of the filthy scum there were looking for it. On the other hand City were families, shirts etc... My lad (8) and nephew (9) didn`t really enjoy the experience but (1) tried not the let the scum intimidate them (2) now know really know what they are like and will certainly detest the twats forwever.

I am sure City had a fair few nutters out an about but would hope they didn`t try it on with families, kids, and not fighters to the extent that scum did.

The only certainty from yesterday was that it would kick off. That is why I decided not to take the train down but drive. I parked a couple of miles from the ground had some lunch then got a taxi to the blue side of the ground and ended up at 'our roundabout' great atmosphere and a good laugh. After the game had a drink in one of the hotels near the ground until the crowd had gone and then jumped another taxi.
Didn't see any trouble....
It was bound to kick off with the immense numbers of fans involved, derby days in Manchester are well policed but they only have to deal with a few thousand away fans, not 32000..

Posted this on another thread and now feel we were quite fortunate that this is all we copped for compared with some other stories. But we did deliberately park on the Blue side of Wembley and went in the Green Man and walked up the "Royal route" rather than Wembley way.

Hated them before, hated them even more yesterday and after reading the stories on here I don't even want to think about talking to another rag. I know some are decent (relatively speaking) but just despise them.

robsta said:
A mile or two away from Wembley a couple of rag twats attacked my car while we were in stop start traffic. Me driving and my two lads with me in the car. I spotted them but wasn't sure if they were going to do anything. Then one of them suddenly rushes at the car and tries to put his fist through the front passenger window. And I don't just mean banging the glass, he seriously went for it. The other one chucked his can at the car and starts kicking the rear passenger door. Fucking wankers picking on a Dad with his two lads in the car. The traffic was stopped so best I could do was go on to the wrong side of the road and drive into the traffic with my lights flashing. Chased us for a bit but gave up.

I must admit it crossed my mind to ram it into reverse and mow the bastards down but then it would be me locked up tonight and not them. I seriously hope they got a kicking off someone.

A United fan offered to take a photo of me and my son on Wembley Way. After the game, getting off a bus, two United fans said 'well done, good luck in the final'. I'd dropped our flag and another United fan threw it out of the bus window back to us.
Saw no bother whatsoever. I guess there's good and bad everywhere.
I did get a lot of pleasure from winding the Utd fans up sat across the divide from us at the half way line point in the stand. They didn't seem to enjoy my little jig !

KpxSte said:
Unfortunately, I witnessed some trouble on the way home at the services on the M6 toll near Stafford. When our coach pulled in, there was already several city coaches parked up and not a rag in sight. When I came out of the building, a couple of coaches had left and there were a couple of small groups of city fans stood smoking/talking near their coach when a couple of plain/black clothed lads came walking up. They started singing "United" in a "provocative" manner trying to get a response out of the city fans nearby and as soon as one of them shouted something back, around 20-30 more appeared rushing straight into the group of city fans. This group included women, youngsters and a 65 year old man and they were attacked indiscriminately. As the city fans tried to return to the coach, objects were picked up and thrown by the rags at all the coaches in the vicinity, damaging a door on one, and a back window on another. Police were called and an ambulance was required.

100% the city fans were normal fans, wearing colours and not looking for trouble.
100% the rags were dressed in black/normal clothes attacking normal fans with superior numbers and sickening violence.

Pure Scum

If this is the same incident, then me and my mate were the ones stood outside our coach having a cig!!
The united "fans" were spitting on us, and getting right in our faces, shouting "go on go on, shout munich now you city cunts"
We were well outnumbered and one of the lads off our coach took a right pasting.
The united fans were bouncing around wanting to fight with everyone, man , woman, even spitting at a kid!!!

I fucking hate them. They are horrible horrible fuckers!

I couldnt believe we were made to walk passed utd fans on way to our seats and on way back, it was asking for trouble and im suprised there wasnt even more trouble. Im 27 and once in the ground even i was worried about going back through them, was in the back of my mind all game. I wrongly thought because im a girl and was with another girl, i wouldnt be caught in any trouble but from what ive read on here they have no preference who they hurt. Absolute scumbags i thank god im a blue, success or no success id rather win nothing than be a red twat!!

It was really tense waiting for the tube at Wemley Park with one fat middle aged Cokney Rag really trying to goad City fans, proper abusing us with taunts of...your all a fucking disgrace, sing your Munich songs now....really agressive and this started other Rags going for it....how it never really kicked off is beyond me. It was mainly because all the City fans there were either middle aged or famlies, which made it all the harder to take.

There was also a number of em throwing coins just outside the stadium at kids as well as adults....totally shameful.

I am sure there would have been some instances of City fans going over the top, but I would be sure they were not as vile as I witnessed.

Did'nt ruin the day thogh and it was the best way to stick it up em!!

As you can see have read Bluemoon for years but only started posting, I was on my own at the game yesterday and glad i didn't take my wife, walked up Wembley Way at about 16.30, The venom of the Utd fans was disgusting for people with their families they must have been worried, As mentioned previously these fellas attacking us were not kids a lot of them were 30+,Travelling back was probably worse, Question.... What do they say to their wives, children when they get home?????? Is that Fun?? At least we rose above it

DannyBoy2890 said:
KpxSte said:
Unfortunately, I witnessed some trouble on the way home at the services on the M6 toll near Stafford. When our coach pulled in, there was already several city coaches parked up and not a rag in sight. When I came out of the building, a couple of coaches had left and there were a couple of small groups of city fans stood smoking/talking near their coach when a couple of plain/black clothed lads came walking up. They started singing "United" in a "provocative" manner trying to get a response out of the city fans nearby and as soon as one of them shouted something back, around 20-30 more appeared rushing straight into the group of city fans. This group included women, youngsters and a 65 year old man and they were attacked indiscriminately. As the city fans tried to return to the coach, objects were picked up and thrown by the rags at all the coaches in the vicinity, damaging a door on one, and a back window on another. Police were called and an ambulance was required.

100% the city fans were normal fans, wearing colours and not looking for trouble.
100% the rags were dressed in black/normal clothes attacking normal fans with superior numbers and sickening violence.

Pure Scum

If this is the same incident, then me and my mate were the ones stood outside our coach having a cig!!
The united "fans" were spitting on us, and getting right in our faces, shouting "go on go on, shout munich now you city cunts"
We were well outnumbered and one of the lads off our coach took a right pasting.
The united fans were bouncing around wanting to fight with everyone, man , woman, even spitting at a kid!!!

I fucking hate them. They are horrible horrible fuckers!

That sounds about right, hope the lads ok. We heard a girl had been knocked to the floor and kicked as well but I personally didnt see this. I was stood alone at the building entrance in my city shirt holding a coffee which was knocked all over me by one of them which fortunately is feck all compared to what happened to you lot but it was my signal to get back on our bus sharpish (Im not a fighter!).

Pezzer,

If the City lad you talked about on Wembley Way was not taking any shit and giving it them back and came out unscathed had shorts on and a city jacket it was me about 4.30pm Not showing off but being spat at all the time and a shed load of ale I wasn't having it. Still couldn't do much besides just about stand my ground and contimue to get sopat at but give it them back a bit. I did smack one of them later on when a load of them jumped blues outside P block about 4.50pm.
PS I am not a fighter or a thug just had enough of their crap for about 20 minutes straight. Plus why were there tons of police outside the ground and not a one on Wembley Way. Why did they allow Utd fans to stand up high oin the sides throwing crap?
If they say it is because it was United end. Then why have a City only pub the Globe sat 2 stops from Wembley Park outside Baker Street?
Stoke next lol. To be fair I actually got home and loved the adrenalin of it all day. I wasn't with a wife or any kids though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.