Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

I'm super disappointed in MP. I'm probably waiting till January to really assess him as things can turn around by the November-December stretch. But I'm super disappointed. It's like he has no balls, no winning mentality, no confidence to become the best manager in the world. Every game we play it's like we're either winging it or living on a prayer. Like fucken hippies. If we lose, no worries. If we win, cool. We have lost 3 away games in 5 games. What kind of fucken record is that? When are we going to have a manager that wants to become the best manager in the world and win every fucken single game with a passion. 30m for a player you barely play or suit up?

blueinsa said:
Pellegrini got it spot on today and we outplayed Chelsea for large parts.

Completely let down by Hart and it will be no surprise to see him drop him after that fucking howler.

With you blue, personally I dont think Chelsea deserved those points which makes that fucking embarrassment even harder to take.

cant afford to drop any points between now and xmas if were to have a chance of winning the league<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 pm --<br /><br />be interesting if were outside the top 4 come xmas/new year which is a possibilty how the board will react

As nice a bloke as Pellers seems we have no chance of winning the league this season with him in charge. 4pts from 15 away...shocking stuff.

TFC said:
blueinsa said:
Pellegrini got it spot on today and we outplayed Chelsea for large parts.

Completely let down by Hart and it will be no surprise to see him drop him after that fucking howler.

With you blue, personally I dont think Chelsea deserved those points which makes that fucking embarrassment even harder to take.

This. While I still believe we should have kept Mancini in charge and capitalised on the others with our stability, Pellegrini deserves to be given time and today he did a good job, it's the majority of our team that has let him down today.

citysince88 said:
Not going well for us under Pellegrini is it? Sadly no confidence in the man myself. To go from having the best defense two years straight to being utterly useless is not a good sign.

Last year our defence was shambolic early on. Took us about 6 games to keep a clean sheet and that was against Sunderland at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.