Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fits and starts some of our attacking play has rivaled the stuff we were playing at the beginning of our title winning season - its no coincidence that was Spanish Daves best vein of form before this recent one, the lad oozes class and its nice to be seeing the best of him again.

I dont think we have necessarily gone backwards, but the back four would definitely benefit from being more settled as they get used to a completely new style of playing. Happy enough with what the manager has brought to the table so far, coming up I think we will see some of the best football out of a City side for many a year.

We're playing some slick football today. I think our forward players are learning that to play a high defensive line, they need to pressurise from the front. I fancy us to tonk CSKA in midweek.

Irrespective of our results, I am really happy with the attacking style of football he has gotten us to play. If only we can get the high defensive line and the goal keeper thing sorted, it will be a sight to behold.

With more consistency and improvement on our away form we should get back to bashing the league.

He has us playing like a La Liga team. That suits me fine its pure poetry in motion watching our team in top gear.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:
The players have certainly bought into his philosophy of always playing to score, no signs of shutting the game down and killing time.
It cost us a point Sunday though.

Do pipe down..... Anything for a dig.

That was individual error that hopefully two players have learnt from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.