Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
FantasyIreland said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
It cost us a point Sunday though.

Do pipe down..... Anything for a dig.

That was individual error that hopefully two players have learnt from.
Who the fuck rattled your cage Fanny?
It was an observation not a dig, so stick that up your roid ravaged arse pseudo mod.

Ahemmmmmmmmmmm

No need for that!

Ducado said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
FantasyIreland said:
Do pipe down..... Anything for a dig.

That was individual error that hopefully two players have learnt from.
It was an observation not a dig, so stick that up your roid ravaged arse pseudo mod.

Ahemmmmmmmmmmm

No need for that!
Really? Well who the fuck does he think he is with his pipe down crap.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ducado said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Ahemmmmmmmmmmm

No need for that!

Take your arguments to PM's rather than the open forum

Ducado said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ducado said:
Ahemmmmmmmmmmm

No need for that!

Take your arguments to PM's rather than the open forum
Lol...<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:26 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ducado said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Ahemmmmmmmmmmm

No need for that!
Leave her to it mate, not worth it.

Evening all.

I have a very nice warm feeling tonight. What an unbelievable performance that was today against a poor Norwich team however a poor team that still had to be dispatched. How clinical we were is frightening.
Each and every one of them played very very well and I think Pellegrini got it 100% bang on with the team,tactics and general attitude. I loved how they all went together after Alvaro's goal.A proper team spirit of togetherness is developing thanks to the boss.
My only concern is this.Will be able to reproduce this away from home?
Next week I am hoping to see a good win at Sunderland but still have that typical city feeling that away from home we are just so unpredictable.
Fantastic appreciation for Merlin today by the fans.
A great day all round.
Bring on the Racists

Have faith SHB,starting next week our away form will improve from here on in.

A settled back four/five..... same as today hopefully,will certainly help.

All aboard the Pellegrini express!

Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
It cost us a point Sunday though.

You can look at it which way you like but the game was there to win, we we're finishing the stronger team and just a hopeful punt up field and a fuck up cost us, shit happens.

The way I look at it with that mentality we'll gain more points than lose them, dont you think?
No I don't tbh.
I think there's a balance to be had between both approaches. You find that and its an extremely valuable commodity.
There are certain games we can go all in.on.but Sundays wasn't one imo.
Don't get me wrong, I'm mostly happy with where he's got it going but that was a mistake in my book.

Easy to say afterwards I suppose, I was at the game and Chelsea were there for the taking, I don't blame us going for it, we'll win more than the point we lost with that attitude this season.

We've been jealous of the Rags doing it for years, yet when we do it we're classed as naive?

Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:
You can look at it which way you like but the game was there to win, we we're finishing the stronger team and just a hopeful punt up field and a fuck up cost us, shit happens.

The way I look at it with that mentality we'll gain more points than lose them, dont you think?
No I don't tbh.
I think there's a balance to be had between both approaches. You find that and its an extremely valuable commodity.
Don't get me wrong, I'm mostly happy with where he's got it going but that was a mistake in my book.

Easy to say afterwards I suppose, I was at the game and Chelsea were there for the taking, I don't blame us going for it, we'll win more than the point we lost with that attitude this season.

We've been jealous of the Rags doing it for years, yet when we do it we're classed as naive?

Well said danamy. I can't quite believe anyone would see Sundays defeat as anything other than a poor defensive cock up. It had absolutely nothing to do with tactics or performance up to that point.

citymad said:
Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
No I don't tbh.

Well said danamy. I can't quite believe anyone would see Sundays defeat as anything other than a poor defensive cock up. It had absolutely nothing to do with tactics or performance up to that point.
Hart got dropped so performance did have a lot to do with it,.

Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:

No I don't tbh.

Not naive just lost focus.
Jealous? Fuck me there's more than a few variables attached to that shower of shit getting late wins over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.