Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
No I don't tbh.
I think there's a balance to be had between both approaches. You find that and its an extremely valuable commodity.
There are certain games we can go all in.on.but Sundays wasn't one imo.
Don't get me wrong, I'm mostly happy with where he's got it going but that was a mistake in my book.

Easy to say afterwards I suppose, I was at the game and Chelsea were there for the taking, I don't blame us going for it, we'll win more than the point we lost with that attitude this season.

We've been jealous of the Rags doing it for years, yet when we do it we're classed as naive?
Not naive just lost focus.
Jealous? Fuck me there's more than a few variables attached to that shower of shit getting late wins over the years.

What like having a winning mentality, the one thing every man and his dog said we lacked last season?

Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:
Easy to say afterwards I suppose, I was at the game and Chelsea were there for the taking, I don't blame us going for it, we'll win more than the point we lost with that attitude this season.

We've been jealous of the Rags doing it for years, yet when we do it we're classed as naive?
Jealous? Fuck me there's more than a few variables attached to that shower of shit getting late wins over the years.

What like having a winning mentality, the one thing every man and his dog said we lacked last season?
Like I've said, balance.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Danamy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Like I've said, balance.

Fuck balance I want winners

I bet your the type that only have a go with two aces in your hand? ;-)

Dzeko: "At times, I believe that the coach [Mancini] failed to appreciate me as much as I thought I deserved''

Dzeko: "Pellegrini is good. Personally I am happy with him and, more importantly, all my team-mates are happy as well''

Dzeko: "He [Pellegrini] has restored our confidence and I am sure the next few seasons will be better than the last one''

FantasyIreland said:
Dzeko: "At times, I believe that the coach [Mancini] failed to appreciate me as much as I thought I deserved''

Dzeko: "Pellegrini is good. Personally I am happy with him and, more importantly, all my team-mates are happy as well''

Dzeko: "He [Pellegrini] has restored our confidence and I am sure the next few seasons will be better than the last one''
Bet you enjoyed posting those quotes.
It's a fucking kop out to put all of lasts seasons failures on the toes of Mancini. There are a few players who should be putting last years showing behind them, not keep bringing it up. Dzeko certainly being one.

FantasyIreland said:

Glad to see he's happy on the bench and feeling loved

Great win today,cheers pellers

Pablo1 said:
FantasyIreland said:

It's a fucking kop out to put all of lasts seasons failures on the toes of Mancini. There are a few players who should be putting last years showing behind them, not keep bringing it up. Dzeko certainly being one.

Of course i enjoyed posting the quotes.It shows everyone pulling in the same direction,that can only be a positive,surely?

Pellegrini is obviously doing a fine job.

FantasyIreland said:
Pablo1 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Of course i enjoyed posting the quotes.It shows everyone pulling in the same direction,that can only be a positive,surely?

Pellegrini is obviously doing a fine job.
I'm not in disagreement, especially the Pellegrini part.
Dzeko seems to want to bring up last season at every opportunity though and it's a bit of a liberty considering some of his performances.

Pablo,i know you don't like to hear it......but obviously Mancini didn't get the best out of some of his players as they are clearly happier and more focused under the management of Pellegrini.

We can debate the rights and wrongs of such player attitude and behaviour,however,the fact remains we are apparently a happier camp this season because we have a manager with superior man management abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.