Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kippaxstreetheadache said:
Fucking garbage. Not good enough. Really angry considering Mancini's sacking was largely political. We've bowed to played power, we have too many soft and entirely useless bastards devoid of a backbone with inflated egos. The whole premise of sacking Mancini was that he wasn't getting the best out of his squad, he was too harsh on the players, too autocratic. They needed a more genteel and affable manager with European pedigree. Well, we have that now, and we're fucking 8th in the league, and those usual suspects are still putting in gutless and shithouse performances away from home, albeit more frequently.

I would agree with this if Mancini hadn't bought or kept virtually all of the players who turned on him. You can't say he lacked a budget to replace those who didn't have backbone. He purchased some of the worst offenders.

Our manager saying that 'he can't believe we lost' is starting to remind me of Hughes saying "Obviously, we need to play better"

Todays performance and result as got me totally and I mean totally pissed off with Pellegrini, City and football in general. When the team was anounced I said to my lad what the fuck is he doing. RM would have relished this season.

You know the song "Pellagrini is a football genius"

Ooh , the fucking irony in that song

Manuel is proving to be a clueless ****- anyone who chooses Garcia over Milner to start away versus a team scrapping for there lives has lost the fucking plot.

Danielmanc said:
OB1 said:
dancity19 said:
In fairness, was this Mancini we would have been lynching him. It is only fair we judge them the same way. Away we haven't been good enough. We have played well, but this is our worst start for 3 seasons.

I like Pellegrini, and he has got us playing some phenomenal football. BUT, we spent £90m over the summer, and lost, yet again, to Sunderland. We have won one away game, and lost 4 games out of 11. Imagine if this was Mancini last season. I was quite vocal last season in wanting Mancini to go- but we have to judge them the same way. Pellegrini NEEDS to sort out our away form. Top 4 is by no means a certainty- and that would be an absolute disaster. I'd be very surprised were we not to finish in the top 4, but there is no way you could say we will on current (away) form.

Pellegrini inherited a team that was having problems away from home. He has a mental problem in his players that he has to find a solution to.

The £90m people keep referring to was to replace Tevez, Balotelli, Barry, Kolo and Sinclair.

"Pellegrini inherited a team that was having problems away from home" and has made us worse !
What was worse about today's 1-0 defeat to Sunderland, to a goal that shoudn't have stood, to the three 1-0 defeats under Mancini?

cookster said:
From Official site:

Manuel Pellegrini says he is stunned that City lost to Sunderland.

Phil Bardsley’s first-half strike gave the Black Cats all three points and condemned the Sky Blues to a fourth away loss of the season – this despite the visitors enjoying two thirds of the possession during the 90 minutes.

“I really can’t believe we lost this match,” said the City boss.

Groundhog day performance followed by Groundhog day response from the manager!

Yep clueless and lets pray we get 4th because at the moment on points we have now and on previous seasons we will not

He clearly doesn't give a crap about the league. Shocking player picks yet again. Garcia needs to get on the next plane back to Spain

big blueballs said:
Blue Indian said:
I would seriously go all out and get Pochettino in. He has absolutely transformed the way Southampton play. Got them working hard, chasing down the ball, pressing high up, pass and move. Just what we need!!
That's all well and good but I don't think the players we have can do or are prepared to do the things Pochettino has his Southampton team doing....one of the reasons Yaya was allowed to leave Barca was he can't do the high press, he is not mobile enough....

Hell no!!! If there's one thing I learned recently about foreign managers in the EPL is to judge them after 2-3 seasons. Laudrup last year was Barca material, today he's getting beaten at home by Stoke City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.