Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Rammy Blue said:
lol. That's some fucking weird logic you are using.
They have amassed 16 points we have 15. It's not logic just very simple maths

16 from 6 = 2.67 points per game.

15 from 5 = 3 points per game.

Yep, simple maths.
Well let's hope no games are postponed as well need an abacus to sort out the league table

Blue2112 said:
Its gonna all end up well in three years when Pep rocks up. MP is only keeping the seat warm as the two Spanish geezers upstairs have got it all mapped out. The grand opening of the academy as Pep signs on the dotted line. Only thing that worries me is will he be taking over a mid-table mediocrity outfit by then.

Aye Pep making that step up from little Bayern to City, he is just biding his time

The away form is terrible and not acceptable for a team that wants to finish top four never mid challenge for the title. The starting line-up in certain games, such as today is baffling. Changing three of the defenders was wrong, as was starting three players in the cup away at Newcastle. DiMechelis and Lescott had to start due to injuries, and their are plenty on here who wanted to see Kolarov, because they were slating Clichy the last few games, but then to change the right-back as well was a poor decision. We need some consistency across the back, and due to injuries mainly we can't achieve it. Richards does need games, but it became very obvious early on that he was having a very poor game. Against Newcastle the three crocks started and all went off with various niggles, this was always likely and left us short of substitutes in the game, this was again very naïve for an experienced manager.

During the matches the team performance in general looks pretty good and his changes to the team recently has left City being the dominant team, although individual mistakes have cost us in some games. I do think last summers window has left us short of quality, the idiots on here who said we needed squad players were so far off the mark it's an embarrassment. We needed players to compete, who weren't on top wages and this is what we achieved this summer, but the mistake is that we only brought in attacking players in the main, and with the centre-back problems and in goal, we have been very poor at the back. I don't think the highline has helped, but Liverpool are doing OK with three at the back, and Arsenal are looking a lot better organised than us.

We have easily qualified for the next stage in Europe and I'm sure the away form will improve when we can sign one or more players to cover defence or holding midfield. Now Subotic is injured too, there will be another top club in Europe looking for a centre-back too, so we will have to hope Txiki and Pellegrini have players lined up now for a quick close of business in January.

Blue Haze said:
Hire Simeone if we sack Pellegrini. He's won 15 points out of 18 away from home, where he's perfect. And he's 12 points from 12 in the CL.

We could dig fergie up and offer him the job

Im not saying Pellegrini should go for one minute but things need to be addressed. When I saw the starting lineup today I was amazed. Everything was so slow, Fernandiniho and Silva quicken the midfield. Navaz had to start in there absence. Richards was appaling and was in no mans land for the goal, constantly got in Navas's way. Garcia slowed everything down and did nothing. Yaya escaping all critisism as normal was missing in action. Pantillimon should never have been been beaten frim that angle and had Hart let that in it would be front page news.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
They have amassed 16 points we have 15. It's not logic just very simple maths

16 from 6 = 2.67 points per game.

15 from 5 = 3 points per game.

Yep, simple maths.
Well let's hope no games are postponed as well need an abacus to sort out the league table

It's only irritation at today's performance mate, I'd just say that if we have a 100% home record then it has to be the best in the league.

cookster said:
Danamy said:
I'm obviously not happy with our League position but I'm surprisingly calm about the whole situation.

We've been far from lucky with the timing of injuries to key personnel which hasn't helped, we need to get them back and find some continuity.

Nothing to see here!

07-minister.jpg

I was going to post the drama queen pic but I couldn't find it

I will apologise though for being patient

hilts said:
Blue2112 said:
Its gonna all end up well in three years when Pep rocks up. MP is only keeping the seat warm as the two Spanish geezers upstairs have got it all mapped out. The grand opening of the academy as Pep signs on the dotted line. Only thing that worries me is will he be taking over a mid-table mediocrity outfit by then.

Aye Pep making that step up from little Bayern to City, he is just biding his time

He'll need a new challenge by then ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.