Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
“I don’t like to blame defeats on moments like that – I think we deserved to win and we also deserved to win the other games we’ve lost this season away but the fact is we didn’t and that’s what worries me."

Pelle.

I think he needs to keep his mouth shut.

I think Pellegrini is a good coach but maybe he's just a little too relaxed , too calm , too laid back , too naive . He gives the impression of someone who's just here for a short period , someone who doesn't have 100% control over the team (at least Mancini made up for his tactical shortcomings with his authority and strong personality). We all know about the pep rumour that for some reason just wouldn't die off ,who knows it might be true or false but regardless Pellegrini should understand that he is the one here NOW and he has to stamp his authority and put a strong personality out there .I feel the dressing room needs a little more pressure , someone needs to let the players know that the title could be slipping out of reach by January if we continue with this away form. The players are all happy , maybe a little bit too happy and less aggressive. The atmosphere isn't as tensed as it used to be under bobby and if there's anything i know about this team , its that the team performs greatly when under pressure.

OB1 said:
Cheesy said:
OB1 said:
The big difference is in the players' heads.

OK, so if we say that's true, who's job is it to instill the correct mentality into the players heads?

The manager and, as I said in another post , that is easier said then done; especially when you have games like today where a goal that should have been disallowed costs you another away game. Each away defeat makes it harder to build confidence but, I repeat, MP inherited a team that lacked confidence away from home.

a 0-0 wouldn't have gone down well either though, we had plenty of time to turn the game round

Was baffled by the team selection today. Can't really have any other complaints. He made the right changes at half time.

Beyond that being six points off Arsenal and the top means it was a let off. Nothing's really changed with Chelsea drawing as well.

Really don't understand all the histrionics. Saying we're out of the title race is just daft.

BillyShears said:
Was baffled by the team selection today. Can't really have any other complaints. He made the right changes at half time.

Beyond that being six points off Arsenal and the top means it was a let off. Nothing's really changed with Chelsea drawing as well.

Really don't understand all the histrionics. Saying we're out of the title race is just daft.

You expected us (actually, more than expected you said we would) to batter Sunderland today Billy.

Why didn't we?

BillyShears said:

The problem ain't so much the gap, it is the pattern in our away form, and there is nothing to suggest it will improve.

The truth is that we will totally dominate any team that comes to The Etihad and bends over for us - Newcastle, Norwich etc. When we leave our home ground and play any side that has grit and determination (that has any balls really) the team can't cope and Pelle looks a little like a scared old man who is unable to influence events

NoahCity said:
BillyShears said:

The problem ain't so much the gap, it is the pattern in our away form, and there is nothing to suggest it will improve.

Well then you'll have worry about it until our next away game mate ... not sure what else can be said. We're still in the race and we have the players to win the league so yes today was disappointing and the manager got some things wrong, but it isn't the end of the world.

I hate him (Pellegrini) and not got a fucking clue what he said in the after match interview we fucking just got beat by 1 of the worst team in the league and your saying its ok we played them of the park and they did not have a shot on our goal we was the better team hahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

the players were just walking around today not pressing the ball in the middle not a tackle was made until milner was moved into midfield we was shocking all over the park and its down to the manager he picks the team and the setup

the clueless **** needs kicking out fast and bring in somebody who can keep us in the top 4 this season. if he stays we will not finnish 4th and not get champions league football

and don't even say or think the champions league knockouts will do for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.