Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't what to say to be honest.... one week is all great, the other is utter shite...

Not sure he was hired for such stuff to be honest, he'd be out in a month if it was Abramovich.

Bringing Mancini to this story each week by his cocksuckers is about as shitty as away form.

4 defeats at the beginning of november but only 6 points off the top

he's a lucky sod, any other season he'd be nearly gone

mancini bollocked those players for good reason, they choose the games they give it 100%

hilts said:
Danielmanc said:
jake28 said:
Yep,his post match analysis has pissed me off even more. Just shut up and get it sorted.

He's sounding more like Mark Hughes with every post defeat interview

What do you expect him to say?

Indeed. I suspect the guy is a bit bemused by what has happened away from home: it is generally moments rather than overall performance that keeps costing us; which makes it much harder to identify and solve the problem.

hilts said:
Andouble said:
Does he get sacked if we finish 5th?

You would have thought so unless we get a good draw in the CL and make the last 8, after all progressing further in a knock out competition is the be all and end all

Not much point progressing in the CL if we aren't in the competition next season

He's got until Christmas in my view.
Staring down a big abyss at the moment, on a par with Mark Hughes.

poor team selection from Manuel today, our midfield was slow, and until Navas came on we had a team starved of pace, maybe he thought today's game was going to be easy? no such thing in the PL.

robbieh said:
But that is the whole point. If we had serious title pretensions we would have beaten Sunderland and now be 3 points behind the gooners.

Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.

OB1 said:
hilts said:
Danielmanc said:
He's sounding more like Mark Hughes with every post defeat interview

What do you expect him to say?

Indeed. I suspect the guy is a bit bemused by what has happened away from home: it is generally moments rather than overall performance that keeps costing us; which makes it much harder to identify and solve the problem.

OB1:

When in a hole - stop digging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.