Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGR said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Nothing to worry about.

We have only just recovered from winning a crunch Champions League match, on the back of a thumping win over Norwich, having lost Silva and Fernandinho in the build up, playing against a rejuvenated Sunderland...

They sucker-punched us then parked the team bus... it happens.

Our away form will improve itself naturally as the team and management gels.

Ah.... I wondered how long the old chestnut normally used by Dismal Dave would take to surface...

'We are still gelling as a team'

Give it a rest!
Im with you on that

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
But that is the whole point. If we had serious title pretensions we would have beaten Sunderland and now be 3 points behind the gooners.

Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.
I have no faith in him at all, he should be sacked as soon as possible, team selections are baffling, tactics unfathomable, he just sits there like he`s about to fall asleep . 4 defeats before the middle of November , 3 to poor teams is a disgrace, I can only see things getting worse tbh.

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
But that is the whole point. If we had serious title pretensions we would have beaten Sunderland and now be 3 points behind the gooners.

Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.

Billy you're deluded mate. We've spent a £100m and regressed. He hasn't made one positive substitution to win a game. I can remember Mancini throwing Dzeko on several times and going 3 up top. All I ever see from MP is like for like subs.

I'm sorry but he isn't learning from his mistakes. He has qualified from a piss easy champions leagues group. Yes we stuffed Norwich but we are going backwards and it's his decisions that's costing us defeats at the moment plus his wrong team selections and inability to make positive substitutions.

Like you said the damage isn't terminal yet. But we have some tough away games coming up and if we don't start winning some away games our title hopes will be over soon.

Someone has already mentioned that Mancini was planning on getting rid of some players at the end of the season and bringing in new ones. Looking at our away form it turns out Mancini was bang on about some of our players and it's taking Pellegrini some time to realise this to. I don't hold that against him, Mancini had the squad long enough to realise it needed changing and upstairs decided to sack him, hopefully they won't make the same mistake twice and and actually get rid of the shite.

Pellegrini has made some mistakes for sure, but if you look at our squad today and against say the mighty Cardiff we should have won those games. It ain't him thats the problem, it's some twats who need to be kicked out of our club.

We will win the league this year.
Good result United winning today.
We will get much stronger away from home with Kompany,Silva & Fernandino to return.

ballinio said:
BillyShears said:
robbieh said:

I have no faith in him at all, he should be sacked as soon as possible, team selections are baffling, tactics unfathomable, he just sits there like he`s about to fall asleep . 4 defeats before the middle of November , 3 to poor teams is a disgrace, I can only see things getting worse tbh.
I hope you are not being serious

MSP said:
hilts said:
MSP said:
Don't what to say to be honest.... one week is all great, the other is utter shite...

Not sure he was hired for such stuff to be honest, he'd be out in a month if it was Abramovich.

Bringing Mancini to this story each week by his cocksuckers is about as shitty as away form.

Comparing him with Mancini is a given as he was our last manager, it will always happen until he wins something just as moyes will get it and so will any manager taking over, only idiots would think otherwise

No, only idiots would mention a guy who is not manager for half a year, manages other clubs and happened to lose a same fixture in thre seasons in a row.

Get over your lover boy, he is not in the charge anymore and is not relevant at all.

God your dim my view on Mancini is not even relevant, nor even that he left half a year ago or who he even manages, people will naturally judge someone in comparison with their predecessor that is what happens, is that a struggle for you? Mancini happened to be that guy nothing can be done about it

It is not about loving him you prat, i don't even have a problem with Pellegrini

Is that clear enough for you?

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:

I knew you'd say that. Sure one game is nothing. But it is the accumulating evidence that is damning and yes winning today's game and going third would have sent a message to all the others. It is a bit like the best tennis players raising their level when the pressure is at its most intense.

And although I enjoyed the CSKA game the other day there was no point at which we looked like we could say " OK we have a two goal lead lets shut up shop". We basically look like Newcastle under Keegan.

MC ID said:
Someone has already mentioned that Mancini was planning on getting rid of some players at the end of the season and bringing in new ones. Looking at our away form it turns out Mancini was bang on about some of our players and it's taking Pellegrini some time to realise this to. I don't hold that against him, Mancini had the squad long enough to realise it needed changing and upstairs decided to sack him, hopefully they won't make the same mistake twice and and actually get rid of the shite.

Pellegrini has made some mistakes for sure, but if you look at our squad today and against say the mighty Cardiff we should have won those games. It ain't him thats the problem, it's some twats who need to be kicked out of our club.

No mate .... Do you really think MP picked the right players and made the right substitutions.

The answer is a big resounding NO. Zabaleta should have started, Richards was good once but too lazy tracking back as proved for the goal. Milner should have started in the centre with Yaya and navas should have started on the right. I may be wrong but 90% of city fans wouldn't have picked the team MP did today.

And finally when chasing the game Dzeko should of come on earlier with negredo and Aguero, we should of sacrificed a defender. Sorry the bloke is out of his depth.

Marvin said:
ballinio said:
BillyShears said:

I hope you are not being serious
Totally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.