Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about.

We have only just recovered from winning a crunch Champions League match, on the back of a thumping win over Norwich, having lost Silva and Fernandinho in the build up, playing against a rejuvenated Sunderland...

They sucker-punched us then parked the team bus... it happens.

Our away form will improve itself naturally as the team and management gels.

BLUEMATT23 said:
He's got until Christmas in my view.
Staring down a big abyss at the moment, on a par with Mark Hughes.

I think Hughes away form with us might have been slightly better at this stage

BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
But that is the whole point. If we had serious title pretensions we would have beaten Sunderland and now be 3 points behind the gooners.

Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.

What happens if it becomes 9?.
Face it were screwed.

I was warming to him but today i feel like after i did against Stoke, clueless about travelling away in the Prem league and his post match interview has dismayed me, i will give him until Christmas if he has not sorted our travel sickness out by then i think we should look elsewhere

Diego Simeone at Atletico Madrid would be my choice followed by Laudrup

MSP said:
Don't what to say to be honest.... one week is all great, the other is utter shite...

Not sure he was hired for such stuff to be honest, he'd be out in a month if it was Abramovich.

Bringing Mancini to this story each week by his cocksuckers is about as shitty as away form.

Comparing him with Mancini is a given as he was our last manager, it will always happen until he wins something just as moyes will get it and so will any manager taking over, only idiots would think otherwise

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Nothing to worry about.

We have only just recovered from winning a crunch Champions League match, on the back of a thumping win over Norwich, having lost Silva and Fernandinho in the build up, playing against a rejuvenated Sunderland...

Ah.... I wondered how long the old chestnut normally used by Dismal Dave would take to surface...

'We are still gelling as a team'

Give it a rest!

hilts said:
MSP said:
Don't what to say to be honest.... one week is all great, the other is utter shite...

Not sure he was hired for such stuff to be honest, he'd be out in a month if it was Abramovich.

Bringing Mancini to this story each week by his cocksuckers is about as shitty as away form.

Comparing him with Mancini is a given as he was our last manager, it will always happen until he wins something just as moyes will get it and so will any manager taking over, only idiots would think otherwise

No, only idiots would mention a guy who is not manager for half a year, manages other clubs and happened to lose a same fixture in thre seasons in a row.

Get over your lover boy, he is not in the charge anymore and is not relevant at all.

TGR said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Nothing to worry about.

Ah.... I wondered how long the old chestnut normally used by Dismal Dave would take to surface...

'We are still gelling as a team'

Give it a rest!

Right !

And the Norwich result flatters to deceive ! I enjoyed the 7-0 but would rather beat 7 teams 1-0. Can Pelle deliver that ? I hope to god he can but that's not looking likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.