Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC ID said:
Someone has already mentioned that Mancini was planning on getting rid of some players at the end of the season and bringing in new ones. Looking at our away form it turns out Mancini was bang on about some of our players and it's taking Pellegrini some time to realise this to. I don't hold that against him, Mancini had the squad long enough to realise it needed changing and upstairs decided to sack him, hopefully they won't make the same mistake twice and and actually get rid of the shite.

Pellegrini has made some mistakes for sure, but if you look at our squad today and against say the mighty Cardiff we should have won those games. It ain't him thats the problem, it's some twats who need to be kicked out of our club.

Quite correct. I suspect a few will be shown the door in January, and they will probably be the same players that Bobby would have ditched before the season started...

When we won the league I though we would go from strength to strength yet we have gone backwards despite spending a shit load of cash.

I am in the give him a bit longer camp but anything less than 4 points from Southampton and west brom and it's time to decide on his future.

We can't go on like this away from home. It's becoming Predictible and easy for opposition managers to plan against. Our first 20 mins today was a disgrace.

MSP said:
hilts said:
MSP said:
Don't what to say to be honest.... one week is all great, the other is utter shite...

Not sure he was hired for such stuff to be honest, he'd be out in a month if it was Abramovich.

Bringing Mancini to this story each week by his cocksuckers is about as shitty as away form.

Comparing him with Mancini is a given as he was our last manager, it will always happen until he wins something just as moyes will get it and so will any manager taking over, only idiots would think otherwise

No, only idiots would mention a guy who is not manager for half a year, manages other clubs and happened to lose a same fixture in thre seasons in a row.

Get over your lover boy, he is not in the charge anymore and is not relevant at all.

Course they are going to be compared as Pellegrini was brought in to improve on Mancini perceived failings so their is a natural comparison. Similarly fans of Pellegrini have highlighted the improved forms of the likes of Nasri in comparison to his role in Mancinis team. People compare things all the time girlfriends, jobs why would a manger of a football club be any different.

Marvin said:
ballinio said:
BillyShears said:
Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.
I have no faith in him at all, he should be sacked as soon as possible, team selections are baffling, tactics unfathomable, he just sits there like he`s about to fall asleep . 4 defeats before the middle of November , 3 to poor teams is a disgrace, I can only see things getting worse tbh.
I hope you are not being serious

So tell me what he has said is incorrect?
Stop being a happy clapper and wake up and smell the coffee old son!

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Nothing to worry about.

We have only just recovered from winning a crunch Champions League match, on the back of a thumping win over Norwich, having lost Silva and Fernandinho in the build up, playing against a rejuvenated Sunderland...

They sucker-punched us then parked the team bus... it happens.

Our away form will improve itself naturally as the team and management gels.

Will it improve though?

franksinatra said:
MSP said:
hilts said:
Comparing him with Mancini is a given as he was our last manager, it will always happen until he wins something just as moyes will get it and so will any manager taking over, only idiots would think otherwise

No, only idiots would mention a guy who is not manager for half a year, manages other clubs and happened to lose a same fixture in thre seasons in a row.

Get over your lover boy, he is not in the charge anymore and is not relevant at all.

Course they are going to be compared as Pellegrini was brought in to improve on Mancini perceived failings so their is a natural comparison. Similarly fans of Pellegrini have highlighted the improved forms of the likes of Nasri in comparison to his role in Mancinis team. People compare things all the time girlfriends, jobs why would a manger of a football club be any different.

Because if you post negative comments against the new manager the happy clappers on here who just couldn't wait to get rid of our last manager for any reason whatsoever get a bit upset - and that's not allowed.

Blue2112 said:
I keep reading about how much we missed Dinho today. Anyone would think we had a 100% perfect away record this season up until today. Here's the breaking news fella's - Dinho played in the other away games where were also defeated. There is a problem with our away form, I don't believe it lies in the players heads. We have too many good players having played at the highest level for that type of thinking. Personally it's too much tinkering with the team. Make the odd change/rotation by all means but if you have to make three changes due to injury then don't make a further two for the sake of it starting with half a new outfield team which also includes a new centre half. Maybe we have to look at how we approach away games, maybe start by not being so open, tighten up like fuck and put men behind the ball and play others at their own game and let them come on to us for once and hit them on the break. I don't know if it will work but what we're doing now isn't so we have to try something.

I disagree Blue2112, he's hitting form and he's been our driving force of late both home and away, I say away because he was our best player against West Ham and both our Euro away games (which we won), he was also the best player on the pitch at Chelsea.

With Garcia in the side it's like playing with ten men with his lack of vision and drive, in fact it's like playing with nine with Yaya not being the same player alongside him.

franksinatra said:
MSP said:
hilts said:

Stop talking common sense it is not appreciated on bluemoon you must suck at the teet of Mancini or Pellegrini, make your choice and stick with it till death releases you

I think there's a slight improvement in terms of skill performance with him - both as a team and in certain individual's - Nasri being the standout case. Unfortunately there hasn't been a tactical improvement or a mental toughness improvement.
We're phenomenal when the opposition is weak or off form - but pathetic when they show any resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.