Dzekos fault
Harts fault
Gracias fault
Kolorovs fault
Nastys fault
Yayas fault
Mancinis fault
Refs fault

Maybe our squad just isn't as strong as most think it is.

Just a thought............

Blue2112 said:
BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
But that is the whole point. If we had serious title pretensions we would have beaten Sunderland and now be 3 points behind the gooners.

Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.

Billy genuine question can you outline for me just what your hanging your faith on with him to get the away form right and how he's going to go about it? 4pts out of 18 and today showed me he's learnt absolutely sweet FA from the previous five league games including the one solitary win. I looked at him sat on the bench with his head down and he looked absolutely clueless, indeed if it was Moyes there'd be a 50 page thread by now laughing at him. If it was Hughes we'd be saying he hasn't got a clue tactically - Obviously - and if it was Mancini we'd be sat hear now saying it's clear for all to see he's lost the dressing room. It's damn easy to tag on throwaway lines that fit the right manager and if enough people say it then it becomes fact.

One away defeat to Cardiff in their first home game well it would be understandable, Stoke well we never win there and so it was a point gained, Villa we eased the pain with three shots and three goals it wont happen again and put it down to individual errors that will be ironed out on the training pitch whilst Chelsea saw Joe Hart becoming the fall guy. All very true and easily explained away until today when all the above was played out in those 90mins. New manager understandably gets his win, individual errors cost us the goal, they probably only had one shot and scored one goal and Garcia is this weeks fall guy.

It's all too predictable he didn't do anything that I thought was off the cuff, unpredictable and might catch the opposition off guard. We were slow and narrow and pedestrian like in the first 45mins when we should have been stretching them whilst the second half when from the outset they put eleven men behind the ball we had no idea how to fathom our way through it. Time after time just throwing poor quality crosses into the box. It was so reminiscent of the last minute winner they got there in our title winning season where we continually hit a brick wall. Watching MP on the bench, head down I genuinely thought if this was three years down the line we'd be saying he's got to go as he looked a beaten man. He didn't fill me with any confidence one bit, he didn't at any point make me feel like he could change today's game it's a genuine concern that needs addressing immediately.

This totally sums up how I feel. Out of his depth.

coleridge said:
Meanwhile, the players will be chilling by the beach or swaggering around international friendlies, completely oblivious.

Lescott looked suicidal in his post match interview. Seems some are hurting.

Davs 19 said:
Not in any particular order, our form/negative results are:

Pellers fault
Dzekos fault
Harts fault
Gracias fault
Kolorovs fault
Nastys fault
Yayas fault
Mancinis fault
Refs fault

Its not as strong as we think..

Davs 19 said:

Pellers fault
Dzekos fault
Harts fault
Gracias fault
Kolorovs fault
Nastys fault
Yayas fault
Mancinis fault
Refs fault

As strong? We have lost to 3 teams that are going to be in a relegation fight.

There is no excuse for that

ballinio said:
BillyShears said:
robbieh said:
But that is the whole point. If we had serious title pretensions we would have beaten Sunderland and now be 3 points behind the gooners.

Oh right ... so at 3 points behind Arsenal we have serious title aspiration but at 6 points behind after an away game we don't?

I'm definitely worried about the away form, but I've got faith in Pellegrini and the players to sort it. Being 6 points behind isn't the end of the world at this point in the season.
I have no faith in him at all, he should be sacked as soon as possible, team selections are baffling, tactics unfathomable, he just sits there like he`s about to fall asleep . 4 defeats before the middle of November , 3 to poor teams is a disgrace, I can only see things getting worse tbh.
Any team getting rid of a manager is shooting themselves in the foot to some extent. I've seen some improvement in that we seem to play better on a consistent basis. Under Mancini we quite often bored people to sleep . Results wise though this manager looks to be struggling.
Why were Richards runs ignored most of the time today, why was there acres of space down the left all 2nd half yet the ball kept getting played to Dead End Navas. Dzeko looks more of a goal threat than Negredo, those that think Negredo's superior in every aspect are plainly wrong, as such Dzeko is not getting his fair turn.
Pellegrini is getting to be like a broken record with his "i cannot believe this game " reaction to his now proverbial away shock defeat.

Davs 19 said:

Pellers fault
Dzekos fault
Harts fault
Gracias fault
Kolorovs fault
Nastys fault
Yayas fault
Mancinis fault
Refs fault

you forgot the two spanish guys, milner,rodwell,clichy,nasri,the media and the tea lady

although in fairness the tea lady is pretty shit, not a patch on the previous one, never leaves the bag in long enough, friendly though

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Davs 19 said:

Pellers fault
Dzekos fault
Harts fault
Gracias fault
Kolorovs fault
Nastys fault
Yayas fault
Mancinis fault
Refs fault

As strong? We have lost to 3 teams that are going to be in a relegation fight.

There is no excuse for that

Pretty much my point.

Blue2112 said:
BillyShears said:
robbieh said:

Billy genuine question can you outline for me just what your hanging your faith on with him to get the away form right and how he's going to go about it? 4pts out of 18 and today showed me he's learnt absolutely sweet FA from the previous five league games including the one solitary win. I looked at him sat on the bench with his head down and he looked absolutely clueless, indeed if it was Moyes there'd be a 50 page thread by now laughing at him. If it was Hughes we'd be saying he hasn't got a clue tactically - Obviously - and if it was Mancini we'd be sat hear now saying it's clear for all to see he's lost the dressing room. It's damn easy to tag on throwaway lines that fit the right manager and if enough people say it then it becomes fact.

One away defeat to Cardiff in their first home game well it would be understandable, Stoke well we never win there and so it was a point gained, Villa we eased the pain with they only three shots and sored three lucky goals it wont happen again and we put it down to individual errors that will be ironed out on the training pitch whilst Chelsea saw Joe Hart becoming the fall guy. All very true and easily explained away until today when all the above was played out in those 90mins. The new manager understandably gets his win, individual errors cost us the goal, they probably only had one shot and scored one goal and Garcia is this weeks fall guy.

It's all too predictable from MP he didn't do anything that I thought was off the cuff, unpredictable and might catch the opposition off guard. We were slow and narrow and pedestrian like in the first 45mins when we should have been stretching them whilst the second half from the outset they put eleven men behind the ball and we had no idea how to fathom our way through it. Time after time just throwing poor quality crosses into the box. It was so reminiscent of the last minute winner they got there in our title winning season where we continually hit a brick wall. Watching MP on the bench, head down I genuinely thought if this was three years down the line we'd be saying he's got to go as he looked a beaten man. He didn't fill me with any confidence one bit, he didn't at any point make me feel like he could change today's game it's a genuine concern that needs addressing immediately.

Excellent post and it sums up the feeling of a lot of fans on here.
However I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply to your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.