Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but in several games his tactics have been very clueless,For instance Bayern everyone in the stadium could see we were getting run ragged in the midfield and it needed changing but not him,today why the fck would you change the defence,fatigue bollox, we played tuesday they played wednesday and we haven't got a game for 2 weeks now.Out of 18 points away from home we have got 4,we all laugh at them twats saying they wont even make top 4 the way we are going we wont

BRING BACK BOBBY

GoMancini7 said:
4 losses and only one win in 6 away games. It is even bad if you are Norwich manager or Fulham manager.

Thank God we already played at Anfield, Old trafford, Emirates, WHL, and at Soton, Swansea, Everton and we have some easier matches at this shit Sunderland, Cardiff, Villa and Sparky's Stoke?

Wait what?

Really would like to know the thoughts of Txiki.

And there it is. 6 points, we're only six points behind, it's fine! Except we never win at Anfield, never win at Goodison, nearly always struggle at WHL one exceptional win aside, usually lose at the Emirates, have struggled like fuck against Soton who are even better this season, struggled against Swansea.. Shit the rags is about the best chance of us coming away with three points!

Marvin said:
de niro said:
you can't help injuries but to weaken yourself further with rotation is criminal.

lets hope Salford paul was right.
Rotation due to injury. We knew that Nasty was injured.

Zaba? Clichy?

Your optimism is admirable Marv, but it's completely blind.

cookster said:
Marvin said:
TGR said:
Excellent post and it sums up the feeling of a lot of fans on here.
However I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply to your post...
That's because it's a stupid question

There's not an exact science to winning a game, and it depends on your team imposing their game on the opposition

Don't think anyone can disagree with the manager's own summary

“I really can’t believe we lost this match,” said the City boss.

“Sunderland have won the match with just one chance in the whole 90 minutes while we have several opportunities to score and maybe at least take a point but we didn’t do it - this can happen sometimes in football.

“When you fall behind you are always chasing the game and the clock is against you and it becomes more difficult as time goes on and maybe you start to rush your passes trying to find a way back into the game.

Pellegrini refused to blame the referee for the loss, despite Bardsley appearing to foul James Milner in the build-up to the goal.

He said: “It doesn’t matter whether it was a foul or not because the referee decides what is a foul and what isn’t – he decided it wasn’t and that’s all that counts.

“I don’t like to blame defeats on moments like that – I think we deserved to win and we also deserved to win the other games we’ve lost this season away but the fact is we didn’t and that’s what worries me.

“The Premier League is very close and there are six or seven teams trying to win the title and there are lots of games to play – we are playing well away from home but perhaps we just need a little bit more luck

You really are a grade A weapon Marvin.

You have the cheek to say "it's a stupid question" and "there's no science" then quote a formula "your team imposing their game on the opposition" . Irony of a bellend!
The manager doesn't play the game himself does he? You are blaming him for the poor performance of the team. I can't explain why the team played poorly, all I can say is that The Team failed to impose itself on the opposition. That's not necessarily the manager's fault is it?

What did the manager do wrong? What specific selections and tactics did you object to?

Of course if we are still losing away games in December then you will have a point. For the moment I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt

I have criticised in the past when I have not understood what we are trying to do.

I think you should look at the keeper, central defensive problems we have as the more obvious explanation for defensive weakness and weakness away from home.

Just got in so haven't read it all. Whe I saw the midfield centre of Yaya and Garcia I knew it could mean trouble. Its very similar to Moyes playing Carrick and Giggs in the centre.

In the prem you won't get away to many times if your midfield can't win the ball back in midfield.

The reason we win at home is that teams sit back so yaya's ability to win the ball isn't as critical when away even though teams like Sunderland expect to be dominated they will still try to attack for their home support with ferdi we have a chance as he is very mobile. With Garcia and Yaya we are chasing shadows not very quickly.

We should have started the game as we started the second half with Milner and Yaya. Yaya can get up for the big games and can find the pass and scores goals. But he needsa work horse at the side of hime not a donkey.

I believe peller's is getting it wrong - shouldn't be dropping Zaba when lots of other players are missing either it makes to many changes to the team which is always a risk.

My understanding of his teams was that they close down / work hard and are very attacking. I do not see this in any away games this season. I now believe the title is an outside chance but we are in a real dog fight for top 4.

Marvin said:
cookster said:
Marvin said:
That's because it's a stupid question

There's not an exact science to winning a game, and it depends on your team imposing their game on the opposition

Don't think anyone can disagree with the manager's own summary

You really are a grade A weapon Marvin.

You have the cheek to say "it's a stupid question" and "there's no science" then quote a formula "your team imposing their game on the opposition" . Irony of a bellend!
The manager doesn't play the game himself does he? You are blaming him for the poor performance of the team. I can't explain why the team played poorly, all I can say is that The Team failed to impose itself on the opposition. That's not necessarily the manager's fault is it?

What did the manager do wrong? What specific selections and tactics did you object to?

Of course if we are still losing away games in December then you will have a point. For the moment I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt

I have criticised in the past when I have not understood what we are trying to do.

I think you should look at the keeper, central defensive problems we have as the more obvious explanation for defensive weakness and weakness away from home.

Do you not agree that changing both fullbacks when he already had to make three other changes was a very strange decision?

Whatever else being said the facts must speak for themselves...18 away points available and only 4 won. Whatever explanations and excuses it is a very poor start by any standards and beating a poor Norwich side 7-0 doesn't compensate for it.

Now I'm sure that tomorrow Dismal will be leading the cheerleaders as he is now chairman of the happy clappers. Billy has already been on but he is only clapping with one hand tonight.

Every single Blue on here will be hoping that Pelle can turn this away form around - let's hope he does. Him telling the world that he 'is surprised' about the defeat in his media interview doesn't help. If he is surprised then he mustn't have been watching when we played Cardiff, Villa and Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.